IGNORED

Clarification

I am concerned that I might have posted something incorrect the other day about the responsibilities of forum members and moderators. Being of the opinion that everything should be clear and truthful I just tried to verify that, but can no longer locate the moderator guidelines.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am probably just forgetting where they were published on the site.

• Like 1

The general guidelines appear to be published & judging by the past couple of weeks comments, certain comments appear to broken these without the individual(s) being sanctioned.

I can’t see the anything relating to the mods though.

Perhaps one will be along shortly to clarify.

@DavecUKcan you help? I'm sure there used to be some but I can't find them now either. Weren't they in announcements? I'm not even sure who the mods are anymore- I know @The Systemic Kid and Dave are. I'm sure they will help. ☺. Eta Just realised this post is also in announcements. Sorry. Still getting the hang of how the activity stream works. 

Edited by Missy

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> Fracino Cherub—> La Pav Europiccola:

:Mazzer SuperJolly:

:Hario V60+aeropress:

1 hour ago, Syenitic said:

I am concerned that I might have posted something incorrect the other day about the responsibilities of forum members and moderators. Being of the opinion that everything should be clear and truthful I just tried to verify that, but can no longer locate the moderator guidelines.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am probably just forgetting where they were published on the site.

I'm sure that if it was incorrect & discussion worthy, someone would have mentioned it by now.

Are you applying to be a moderator, looks like you'll be kept busy if so.

3 minutes ago, MWJB said:

I'm sure that if it was incorrect & discussion worthy, someone would have mentioned it by now.

Are you applying to be a moderator, looks like you'll be kept busy if so.

Yes I am inclined to agree with that thought, but then better safe than sorry and keep ones behind covered.

Also I had no idea there was such a vacancy, can you tell me more? Had presumed it was something of a closed shop.

5 minutes ago, Syenitic said:

Yes I am inclined to agree with that thought, but then better safe than sorry and keep ones behind covered.

Also I had no idea there was such a vacancy, can you tell me more? Had presumed it was something of a closed shop.

You have to have a certain set of... Requirements

6 minutes ago, Syenitic said:

How would I know if there was a vacancy? I just assumed you were being motivated by a sense of community spirit & helpfulness.

If I wanted to keep my behind covered, I wouldn't keep drawing attention to it.

3 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

You have to have a certain set of... Requirements

Yes, like the requirement to give up your free time to deal with problems & maintenance.

• Like 1
Just now, MWJB said:

Yes, like the requirement to give up your free time to deal with problems & maintenance.

Yeah for sure, and be impartial and flexible. For certain time management must be up on that list too.