Jump to content
IGNORED

Clarification


Recommended Posts

I am concerned that I might have posted something incorrect the other day about the responsibilities of forum members and moderators. Being of the opinion that everything should be clear and truthful I just tried to verify that, but can no longer locate the moderator guidelines.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am probably just forgetting where they were published on the site.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The general guidelines appear to be published & judging by the past couple of weeks comments, certain comments appear to broken these without the individual(s) being sanctioned.

I can’t see the anything relating to the mods though.

Perhaps one will be along shortly to clarify.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@DavecUKcan you help? I'm sure there used to be some but I can't find them now either. Weren't they in announcements? I'm not even sure who the mods are anymore- I know @The Systemic Kid and Dave are. I'm sure they will help. ☺. Eta Just realised this post is also in announcements. Sorry. Still getting the hang of how the activity stream works. 

Edited by Missy

Did someone say coffee?

:Gaggia Classic--> Nuova Simonelli Oscar--> Fracino Cherub—> La Pav Europiccola:

:Mazzer SuperJolly:

:Hario V60+aeropress:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Syenitic said:

I am concerned that I might have posted something incorrect the other day about the responsibilities of forum members and moderators. Being of the opinion that everything should be clear and truthful I just tried to verify that, but can no longer locate the moderator guidelines.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am probably just forgetting where they were published on the site.

I'm sure that if it was incorrect & discussion worthy, someone would have mentioned it by now.

Are you applying to be a moderator, looks like you'll be kept busy if so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MWJB said:

I'm sure that if it was incorrect & discussion worthy, someone would have mentioned it by now.

Are you applying to be a moderator, looks like you'll be kept busy if so.

Yes I am inclined to agree with that thought, but then better safe than sorry and keep ones behind covered.

Also I had no idea there was such a vacancy, can you tell me more? Had presumed it was something of a closed shop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Syenitic said:

Yes I am inclined to agree with that thought, but then better safe than sorry and keep ones behind covered.

Also I had no idea there was such a vacancy, can you tell me more? Had presumed it was something of a closed shop.

You have to have a certain set of... Requirements

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Syenitic said:

Also I had no idea there was such a vacancy, can you tell me more? Had presumed it was something of a closed shop.

How would I know if there was a vacancy? I just assumed you were being motivated by a sense of community spirit & helpfulness.

If I wanted to keep my behind covered, I wouldn't keep drawing attention to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cooffe said:

You have to have a certain set of... Requirements

Yes, like the requirement to give up your free time to deal with problems & maintenance.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MWJB said:

Yes, like the requirement to give up your free time to deal with problems & maintenance.

 

Yeah for sure, and be impartial and flexible. For certain time management must be up on that list too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

    New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.


    Advertising

    Coffee Forums Media Kit

    Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!


    Donate / Sponsor

    Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

    image.png



    Coffee Forums Logo
     

×
×
  • Create New...