IGNORED

Wanted: 18g or 20g VST

Hi all. 

Just wondering if anyone is looking to shift an 18g or 20g VST before I buy one new. 

My current 15g VST is perfect for my small flat whites, but I'm wanting something bigger for espresso. 

Only really wanting VST so that I have 2 of the same brand, so not looking for an equivalent IMS. 

What have you got?

39 minutes ago, cengland117 said:

Could probably part with an 18g VST if you like? Think I have the box and everything if you are interested?

Hey @cengland117

Definitely interested if condition is reasonable 😊

How much would you want for it? 

@cengland117 sounds good to me! Current one is ridgeless, but doesn't make a difference does it other than being a tighter fit? So will still be compatible.

Happy with £20 posted. I'll PM you my address and you can send me your details (bank transfer or PayPal, I'm happy either way)

@Jony if you find a spare 20g around I could still be tempted to try both. No worries if you can't find it or decide to hang onto it though! 

5 hours ago, Jony said:

Might have a 20 here. And a 15.

Could be interested in the 15 if Jaffro is not interested, would be perfect for my daily classic Italian sized double 🙂

How much were you looking for it?

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo