IGNORED

What is the strangest coffee accessory you have

If you have a very odd accessory, pop up a photo, if it's really odd invite us to guess what it is. Be as amusing as you like and don't worry about banter, meandering or going off-topic. It's my topic and I'm happy for it to wander a bit. Keep it friendly, keep it clean.

For @Dallah ...let the fun and banter begin

• Thanks 1

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.e86a9bdd3d8e72977b9f1a858ca5b70d.gif  It's just a game and I beat it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be my patrick coffee mug 

I sold all my espresso kit a couple of years back so all that strangeness is gone from my kit. I am now slowly rebuilding my setup. What a shame.  If you were to ask someone off the street the Chin

Starter for ten

Posted Images

I sold all my espresso kit a couple of years back so all that strangeness is gone from my kit. I am now slowly rebuilding my setup. What a shame. 

If you were to ask someone off the street the Chinese knockoff of Reiss’ WDT tool would probably win but I won’t include that as it is incredible useful and has improved my espresso immeasurably. 

My handmade walnut portafilter funnel with the cutout to fit into my Eureka Mignon XL and magnets to hold it to the basket rim is the currently weirdest looking but damn useful accessory I now have. 

56262F18-4337-4C84-9B36-B93580445449.jpeg

9166BC0C-0992-430B-9E54-EB219B17EDA4.jpeg

Edited by Dallah
Clarity
  • Like 3

Coffee. Because sarcastic humour is wrong. 

4 minutes ago, SteveBRS said:

Keep it clean! 

IMG_20210222_154848386.jpg

I thought it might be for the steam wand but it's plastic....I think it's smaller than it looks too. Does it fit on the end of a squirty bottle, so you can make a mess when cleaning the group?...I'm stone cold aren't I 🤔

Ahha...One half of a container for a microfibre/cleaning type cloth, holes for ventilation?

Freezing Cold Weather GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by DavecUK
  • Like 1

ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.e86a9bdd3d8e72977b9f1a858ca5b70d.gif  It's just a game and I beat it.

11 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

I thought it might be for the steam wand but it's plastic....I think it's smaller than it looks too. Does it fit on the end of a squirty bottle, so you can make a mess when cleaning the group?...I'm stone cold aren't I 🤔

Ahha...One half of a container for a microfibre/cleaning type cloth, holes for ventilation?

Freezing Cold Weather GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nice try, but.... sadly no. It's got nothing to do with it's original coffee unrelated origin...

IMG_20210222_160047581.jpg

23 minutes ago, SteveBRS said:

Keep it clean! 

IMG_20210222_154848386.jpg

@SteveBRS I’m struggling with my teenaged sense of humour to keep this clean. 

How about a clue? 

1 minute ago, SteveBRS said:

It gets a brush-off with every coffee...

Story of my youth.....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SteveBRS said:

Nice try, but.... sadly no. It's got nothing to do with it's original coffee unrelated origin...

IMG_20210222_160047581.jpg

Part of a doser clean sweep mod? 

• Like 1