IGNORED

Decaf

Currently drinking the sugarcane decaf from extract, cracking value at £19 /kg delivered with code hero30 (think this is valid til end Feb) 

Also really enjoyed the James Gourmet one 👌

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BTW said:

@Stu Beck is the one from extract any good in a v60? Know it's roasted for espresso so probably not, but if it can work in a V60, £19/kg is a great deal.

You can make it work, but yeah, it’s a well developed profile...I tend to stick to aeropress brews, but I’ve had a few V60s with some success (always hard to benchmark decaf vs regular beans fairly IMO, the darker profile and character of the beans make me question what’s a reasonable brew!)

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Stu Beck said:

Currently drinking the sugarcane decaf from extract, cracking value at £19 /kg delivered with code hero30 (think this is valid til end Feb) 

Also really enjoyed the James Gourmet one 👌

Can thoroughly recommend the Sugar Cane.....I let mine rest 20 days from roast before vacuum sealing it...still drinking stuff bought in the. middle of December

Who needs a steering wheel......?

10 hours ago, BTW said:

@Stu Beck is the one from extract any good in a v60? Know it's roasted for espresso so probably not, but if it can work in a V60, £19/kg is a great deal.

Ive been using North Star recently , for espresso and in french press . Those who i give it you seem to bre happy with it.