IGNORED

£1000 ACS Minima Dual Boiler

Got this machine in August last year from Coffee Italia after reading glowing recommendations on this forum. I'm selling since I'm back working in a coffee shop daily and having an espresso machine for the 1 or 2 days off a week I have feels like too much of a luxury. Includes a single and double portafilter, and if anyone wants the milk jug and tamper pictured, & some cafiza happy to throw them in.

Really wonderful machine, with no noticeable damage or signs or ware that I can see. Must have only pulled around 100 shots with it. Haven't descaled the machine, and have only ever used bottled water to avoid having to go through filtering.

Regularly cleaned the shower screen and basket with Cafiza once a week/2weeks when used & back flushed at the end of every day when used. 

The guarantee on the coffee italia website specifies a 2 year manufactures warranty too. 

Ideally would like collection from Manchester just to avoid any shipping damage, but can easily post if need be. 

Any questions let me know, happy to post more photos too.

C68DAC9A-078D-4830-9276-A1B486B7F5D3.thumb.jpeg.2b3f699f1182f58c50dbb2e9392cd235.jpeg

ACS MINIMA 2.jpg

ACS MINIMA 1.jpg

tamper.jpg

ACS MINIMA 3.jpg

Edited by The Systemic Kid
more info added
  • Like 2

Hey there, great machine. For prospective buyers, you may want to add a few more info, such as:

- have you ever descaled the machine?
- how is/was your cleaning routine? How often did you backflush, cleaned shower screen, etc.
- what water did you feed the machine with?
- any scratches or other marks?
- what accessories are you supplying with the machine? 
- where did you buy the machine from? Is there any warranty left? Is it transferable?

• Like 3

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Just to be in keeping with the guidelines, ive had an offer of £900 that I came back suggesting to meet in the middle at £1000.

New price is £1000

Edited by Shears1
  • Like 2