Faema boiler 004.jpgWell no one done a good job talking me out of a Legend on a previous post so I treated myself. Last Machine :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]1210[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1211[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1212[/ATTACH]

Backlit Faema E61 Legend 002.jpg

Faema E61 Legend 006.jpg

Faema E61 Legend 004.jpg

Edited by dwalsh1

Nice one!

Give me a shout if you need a second opinion on any shots. I have coffee :)

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

How was your experience of ordering from coffeeitalia in the end?

Excellant. Ordered on Tuesday, Left Vicenza Friday, On doorstep Monday :D

I got there too late but you've got your self a beast of a machine there,very nice, wish I had that sort of cash to spend on a home machine, I'd suggest a grinder upgrade though, when you can afford it.

Lots of brewing equipment</A>

Also if that heater is going to be on regularly I'd put the grinder on the other side of the machine, because you'll want enough in the hopper to prevent running out of beans when grinding, therefore potentially leaving beans in over night :)

Amazing looking machine.

I see I have much to discover in the Coffee Universe.

I've got an itch now...is that the start of upgraditus?

your itch is the start, his machine is possibly almost the end

Jaw-dropping. Can we see inside?

I'll take another picture later Mike. There's really not a lot there apart from a boiler that looks like it came out of the titanic. And yes geordie-barista a new grinder is on the menu, but don't want to push it to much with the missus, anyway I'm gonna swap my Brita purity C for a Claris water softener first.

I'll take another picture later Mike. There's really not a lot there apart from a boiler that looks like it came out of the titanic. And yes geordie-barista a new grinder is on the menu, but don't want to push it to much with the missus, anyway I'm gonna swap my Brita purity C for a Claris water softener first.

Good call, once I get my machine up and running I've got an Everpure.

lol

come on, any difference taste wise? :confused:

I was afraid you was gonna come back with another comment Viernes. I'm not really an authority on espresso as I really drink milk based drinks but yes there is a difference and I'm not quite sure how to discribe it so I wont. Because it's an HX machine and the Duetto was a PID DB I probably need a scace, so I will keep experimenting with different cooling flushes and perhaps play with the thermosyphon to get to the taste I like. Sorry I can't be more imformative :confused:

dennis