IGNORED

What does the "Zero" represent?

It is retention. ;) Not that it is zero just rather close to it. Best read DavecUk's full review which I think you will find linked to on Niche's web site.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, haventadog said:

Style?

I'm sure it ticks some peoples boxes - but the fact that it looks like a combination of. R2D2 and a cows udder, off putting

I have been known to wear some odd clothing at times.

7 minutes ago, Jason11 said:

Could be “Zero” people left on that planet that don’t own one emoji848.png

Not very Niche any more then is it?

2 minutes ago, Cuprajake said:

i'd guess at retention, 

but all grinders have retention...

Should it not therefore be called the Niche (Insert grind retention here)? Is that not false advertising?

2 minutes ago, Alpesh said:

Or the number that are usually available to buy!

Grind flat. That will solve this issue

The term "zero retention" has been used for some time to describe grinders with less than +/-0.5g dose consistency.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cooffe said:

Does anyone know what the Zero represents in the Niche Zero. Is it the retention?

I'm not going to answer this, you should know. It was hard not too 🤣🤣

• Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Jony said:

👍All for me how kind.

Love You Smile GIF by Bernie Sanders

I'm sure the little beasties were not for you....

Nothing here...

Maybe it refers to the number of competitors the grinder has

I’m sure many of here haven’t forgotten what the world was like before it arrived - hoppers with strange weights and blowers sticking out or no option but to pay £2k for a grinder

• Like 2
Style?

I'm sure it ticks some peoples boxes - but the fact that it looks like a combination of. R2D2 and a cows udder, off putting
Thank God for this comment. I realise now I am not alone. Love the function of the NZ, couldn't bear to have one in my kitchen.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I call mine "The Praying Mantis". Careful or it will eat you up, with zero retention! 🤣

Edited by ratty
extra info

Zero chance of many being sold once the new kid on the block comes to market :exit:

• Like 1

“Rincewind wasn't used to people being pleased to see him. It was unnatural, and boded no good. These people were not only cheering, they were throwing flowers and hats. The hats were made out of stone, but the thought was there.”

Just now, CocoLoco said:

Come on, tell us!

Can't mate...its was a secret  on another thread ....the search engine on here is your friend....G-IOTA :classic_wink:

• Like 1

“Rincewind wasn't used to people being pleased to see him. It was unnatural, and boded no good. These people were not only cheering, they were throwing flowers and hats. The hats were made out of stone, but the thought was there.”