IGNORED

Where to find yellow cups

Small £4.56 med £5.31 large £6.84

Ive had the genware cups in the past which were all perfect, i only chose the Churchill ones as they were more ocre than yellow, which is what we wanted

Id of gone loveramics but there was no stock!

Way too early for this sh...

20 minutes ago, Cuprajake said:

Small £4.56 med £5.31 large £6.84

Ive had the genware cups in the past which were all perfect, i only chose the Churchill ones as they were more ocre than yellow, which is what we wanted

Id of gone loveramics but there was no stock!

That's really quite cheap for cups these days isn't it? Certainly at the (very) mass produced end of the spectrum. 

Hate to say it, but I would probably expect a few imperfections. If Loveramics are not much more expensive, but much better quality, I'm not surprised they're sold out everywhere. 

If you don't get a helpful response from the re-seller, perhaps go to Churchill direct? They might be shocked to see those had got past their QA process... Only one way to find out. 

Ahhh so there cheap so expect them to be crap🤔🤔🤔 not sure it works like that. Still £60 quid for 10 cups. 

Like i say the genware ones we got previous were flawless. But the wrong colour. 

13 hours ago, Cuprajake said:

Ahhh so there cheap so expect them to be crap🤔🤔🤔 not sure it works like that. Still £60 quid for 10 cups. 

Like i say the genware ones we got previous were flawless. But the wrong colour. 

Not crap, no, but not as 'high quality' as a more expensive product. On average. There will always be products that are good/ great value for money and others where you are paying a premium for a brand, not just the quality of the product itself. 

You could do a spreadsheet (if you haven't done so already) of all the yellow cups you can find that fit your criteria. Does that allow you to contextualise the options better? i.e. 'if product X is A% cheaper than product Y, is that price different minimal, or does that suggest the same quality of product shouldn't be expected  from both manufacturers'. Completely depends on your perspective, all very personal. 

If it is always going to bug you, then send them back. Would a slightly different yellow bug you more than the imperfections the current ones have? 

Its not really a question of price both the acme and loveramics have no stock, no where. 

After hours of googling yellow cups theres not many options 

@Mrboots2u the irony is ive ordered from them twice these are actually the third different cups ive had, 

The genware are cheaper then the Churchill and better quality 😂

These are what we have now 20210130_225754.thumb.jpg.fb1d257329b8a00f83729d70afdca3e2.jpg20210130_225758.thumb.jpg.6b1cfd1544e5fa816de66db3012bfc43.jpg20210130_225811.thumb.jpg.beef83d6f6e0dc1161f5d240c022194a.jpg20210130_225822.thumb.jpg.ed5891271dbb3ef8da241e29e967a16d.jpg