IGNORED

WTB La Pavoni or trade for Flair Classic + extras

LukeC

Hi there, 

Anyone have a La Pavoni for sale? Not too fussed on age, looking to spend about £200 give or take based on condition (can't see any recent sales based on a search but this looks reasonable based on past sales) 

I will be selling my Flair Classic, with pressure kit and upgraded tamper which should be worth roughly £200 as well so if anyone feels like a swap that's also an option otherwise I'm happy to pay cash and sell the Flair separately. 

Many thanks

2 hours ago, coffeechap said:

I do t think you will get a pavoni for £200 just have a look in eBay and see what spares it repair o ea are selling for now! Price is much higher now than a year ago

Fair enough, I can see I might have been optimistic. I might just stick with the Flair for a while and see what happens with the prices in future. 

Thanks

18 hours ago, coffeechap said:

I do t think you will get a pavoni for £200 just have a look in eBay and see what spares it repair o ea are selling for now! Price is much higher now than a year ago

Consequence of lockdown i suppose. 

If you got a fully serviced nice condition one for £350 you’d have gotten a good deal. I think on here they’d be £400 and on eBay perhaps £500. It’s not to say they’re not worth it though as there’s not much competition at that price.