IGNORED

Espresso Vision - Roast Vision potential group buy.

As some of you may be aware - I been using one of these for a few months now as part of my roasting workflow. They are not being offered for sale in the UK at present. I was able to get mine through my sister who lives in NY at  present.

Anyway over on the Cormorant Facebook group a number of folk were able to organise a group buy which was in part handled by a US remailer.

I already have a unit, but know of at least one other person on here that is interested in obtaining one.

The unit normally retails for $299 plus shipping - but if 5 or more people are interested we could get this down to $225 plus shipping and duties. I thought I could ask my sister if she would be happy to foward the package onto me and then I would mail out to individuals once they arrived in the UK.

To be clear I’m not looking to make any money out of this but offering this in the spirit of this community.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will look further into the costs of shipping and import duties that may be levied.

Mods if this isn’t appropriate - let me know and feel free to remove.

Cheers Phil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Right - so that’s potentially 5, so I will get some details together in terms of import costs etc. 

1.   RDC8

2.  EricC

3. CJV8

4. Rob

5. Dartmoor

Been watching a lot of the Cropster Roasting series on YouTube. The latest one features a Colombian Natural and Rob Hoos is one of the guest roasters / looks like he’s using a Roastvision too, as well as a Lighttells 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So I can get the unit cost shipped to my sister in NY at $226. It’s then shipping and VAT to the UK - checking duties but these came in at 0 for the other group buy as it’s based on a pulse ox board. 

Assuming it’s just shipping and VAT - we’re looking at $284 to my door + special delivery to individuals.

Will confirm later - let me know if you’re all still happy to proceed.

cheers Phil 

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Beeroclock said:

@Black Catand @coffeebythecasuals can you confirm asap whether you are definitely in or not, so that I can make sure my shipping details are correct.

Thanks Phil

I think you target the wrong cat and the other one too casually. 👍😂

@BlackCatCoffee ^^^^^^ @Coffee by the Casuals ^^^^^^^^^^

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

1 hour ago, Beeroclock said:

@Black Catand @coffeebythecasuals can you confirm asap whether you are definitely in or not, so that I can make sure my shipping details are correct.

Thanks Phil

Yes please!

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Izzo Vivi, Alex and Alex Duetto in stock now!

Right Everyone

I have a coupon code which I will message to everyone once we have a confirmed list so far I have the following confirmed 

1.   RDC8

2.  EricC

3. CJV8

4. Rob

5. Dartmoor

6. Black Cat Coffee

Coffee by the Casuals has dropped out so there's one space left - though I'm sure we can make it work with 6 if necessary. The coupon will get you the Espresso Vision

for $226 delivered to my sister in NY. She will then forward the box to me and I will request the balance from individuals once I have then final amount - but a discussed I expect this to be an additional $55-60 per piece.

Hope that is satisfactory.

Thanks Philip

• Thanks 1

I'll take the 7th, please. Sorry to mess you around - I thought you needed to move super quickly and I knew I wouldn't have chance to look that day. 

Looks like an interesting piece of kit. I do have a Tonino, but this would remove the need to use a portafilter for the sample. Thanks for arranging it, @Beeroclock

The Black Country Coffee Roastery
www.coffeebythecasuals.com - Discount Code: CFUK21
Instagram: @casuals_coffee

Ok - I'm still waiting to hear back from Eric and Rob.

I'm going to send the coupon code to those that have confirmed - so the process will be - order from Espresso Vision with the code and you will pay 

$299 + $10 (delivery) - discount $85 = $224 

This seems a bit convoluted - but we're working with Zach's online system - it actually works out $2 cheaper.

Once everyone has paid - the units will be shipped to my sister, who will forward them to me. 

I will then send these out to you once you've paid the balance import duty and shipping.

Hope that's satisfactory 

Thanks Philip

• Like 1
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo