IMS Basket B682TCh26.5E, Ridgeless, 16-22 gram, £14 posted to UK

https://www.imsfiltri.com/filtri/b682tch26-5e/

Reason for sale: I have too many baskets

Condition: Used.

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

• Like 2

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

1 minute ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Reason for sale: I have too many baskets

I'm sorry, your application to place an advert in this section was rejected.

Reason: no one can have too many baskets. 

• Like 2

Sorry for being ignorant, but what's the specific benefits of such a competition level basket? And what's the difference between this one and the other one you're selling? Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Raffael said:

Sorry for being ignorant, but what's the specific benefits of such a competition level basket? And what's the difference between this one and the other one you're selling? Thanks!

No probs! It's a For sale thread, so bear in mind this can eventually be tidy up.

In answering your questions... It's all about flavour in the cup. Different basket shapes, greater density of holes, convex bottom, height of the basket, straight walls, etc... They all produce some sort of different profile of taste in the cup.  

I've quoted the exact model numbers for the basket. You can read up about them all here:

http://www.imsfiltri.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/IMS-Competition-Catalogue.pdf

• Like 1

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

• 2 weeks later...

For the sake of transparency, @SeeYaLater contacted me with regards to this sale. I have explained the “being active” concept and pointed the members towards the post explaining all the rules and etiquette around this area. Needless to say, Once the member replies here with an offer, then I will go ahead, as per rules.

Haha! Finally responded to 5 posts and now I can post on this one :)  (Thanks for the info MediumRoastSteam!) I would definitely be interested in this basket, but just to make sure, it doesn't have the nanotech coating, right?

@SeeYaLater - no problem, always happy to help. And no, it doesn’t have it. 

https://www.imsfiltri.com/filtri/b682tch26-5e/

let me know if you want it. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, SeeYaLater said:

Yes I would be interested! Let me know what I need to do to arrange the deal 

Ok, thanks. Is that a deal then? Could you confirm here?

if so, then we can move to PM and arrange payment details, etc.

Edited by MediumRoastSteam

21 minutes ago, SeeYaLater said:

Yep it's a deal! 

Great! I’ll send you a PM.

Edited by MediumRoastSteam

@SeeYaLater - Posted.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo