IGNORED

LSOL February - North Star Coffee [Leeds]

Hi everyone, Hols here from North Star! Pleased to see many of you have received your coffee, really looking forward to hearing what you think to this one - it's a goodie! Enjoy x

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, Hols here from North Star! Pleased to see many of you have received your coffee, really looking forward to hearing what you think to this one - it's a goodie! Enjoy x

Ditto, randomly opened the door and it was there. Thanks guys! Really nice tactile experience from the packaging 😍

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Drewster said:

It's here..... I only had to endure 1 cup of "emergency" coffee.

Instant impression.......
It's a natural....
It's a juicy banger....

+1 Juicy banger

• Like 4

Spent a good 5 minutes just sniffing mine. They actually look light roasted as well. Just made a sort of filter brew using a courser grind on the Major sandwiched between 2 aeropress filters and ran abut 400g of water through 20g coffee on pre-brew. It's 94.5 deg C and runs at 50g/30 seconds at the moment. Took approx 200 seconds on the timer. Nice filter type brew without the faff of having to warm my pouring kettle up etc. Bit of tweaking and I think I'll actually enjoy this one.

• Like 1

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Got mine too [emoji175]. Going to rest them whilst I finish my current bag, going to be hard to resist!

So many thankyous to all involved for supplying and organising everything- it's become one of the few certainties is such chaotic times [emoji106][emoji322]

• Like 3

Still not landed here, but I have plenty of open beans to be getting through already! 

Excited by it from what everyone's saying about it so far! 

Had a cheeky clever dripper yesterday. Got wee bit distracted by a work call and after a 10 minute steep, I got sweetness, brown sugar and lime. It was delicious.

Thanks @Hairy_Hogg and @Daren. LSOL really has given me something to get excited about each month and great to share it with everyone. 

• Like 7