IGNORED

Eureka Mignon Specialita - White

Specialita for sale ,white  just 4 weeks old , about half a kilo of beans through it , cant justify keeping this just for pour overs.

UK Plug

£300 posted

20210122_085234.jpg

20210122_085229.jpg

20210122_085306.jpg

Edited by Akula
Add photos

If it was purchased from Bella Barista, it’ll have a transferable warranty. If purchased elsewhere, it won’t as the warranty stays with the original owner. Can you confirm please?

No it was purchased elsewhere , 19th december.

But have since had confirmation from the company , it IS transferable , serial number of machine just needs to be quoted.

Edited by Akula
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Waitforme said:

How does it compare to the Niche Zero ?

If not single dozing does the quality compare ?

If im honest , i never noticed a difference . and thats between the Zenith , Niche and Specialita , but that may just be me not being as finely tuned to coffee as more experienced drinkers. My nose has had more hits than The Beatles over the years so i dont have a great sense of smell , which in turn is connected to taste.

I do chop and change beans a bit so the niche is easier in that regard and weigh everything also

Never tried to single dose with the Specialita

Edited by Akula
3 hours ago, Waitforme said:

Great, I love it when a plan comes together .... said someone famous.

Maybe meet McDonalds car park on A90 near Forfar , prob easier for both of us ?

Let’s hope nobody tells Nicola Sturgeon 😆 

Oh the snp hypocrite who allowed 50 scottish fishing haulage lorrsy to travel to london to protest in her behalf.....

• Thanks 1

Way too early for this sh...

27 minutes ago, Cuprajake said:

Oh the snp hypocrite who allowed 50 scottish fishing haulage lorrsy to travel to london to protest in her behalf.....

That’s the one. The same one who sacked her chief medical officer for breaching lockdown yet doesn’t resign herself 🥶

• Thanks 1
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo