IGNORED

Acaia Scales

1 hour ago, Raffael said:

Just bit the bullet and ordered some from Notes, seemed to be the best price available at £216. Could not find any used ones unfortunately...

I got my lunar from notes for £125 6 months ago on a sale 

22 minutes ago, Joe shorrock said:

I got my lunar from notes for £125 6 months ago on a sale 

Dont rub it in🤣
bought mine in New York😎

Edited by Jony
4 hours ago, Raffael said:

Just bit the bullet and ordered some from Notes, seemed to be the best price available at £216. Could not find any used ones unfortunately...

If you have just ordered might be worthwhile cancelling and by using code DAILYESPRESSO you can get an additional 10% off!

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, ChrisB9 said:

If you have just ordered might be worthwhile cancelling and by using code DAILYESPRESSO you can get an additional 10% off!

Nice one, thanks. Will see if I can cancel or return it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/01/2021 at 20:50, ChrisB9 said:

Theve put the scales up to 270 so when you use the code it takes them to 243 now. Looking for a set myself.

1 minute ago, Mickmcgett said:

Theve put the scales up to 270 so when you use the code it takes them to 243 now. Looking for a set myself.

£240 is new price anyway. And more then likely still on Notes Coffee.

1 hour ago, Mickmcgett said:

Just found them for 216. Just had do some searching there.

Whereabouts did you find them at that price please? When I check Notes they want £270!!

Edited by Dallah
Idiotic question.

Coffee. Because murder is wrong. 

3 minutes ago, ChrisB9 said:

For those looking, Acaia are releasing the lunar in white in March :)

God no please 🤣🤣

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo