IGNORED

elba hx e61 machine

Hi everyone, 

for sale is my machine, ive ordered a shiney new minima, 

its been a great machine and amazing for learning with

Its a la macatec elba a rebrand of the 969 coffee from the use, its a e61 hx machine. Heat-Exchange Boiler

Brewing and steaming are handled by a 1.5 liter copper heat exchange boiler. At 1500 watts 

https://www.wholelattelove.com/products/969-coffee-elba-3-espresso-machine#product-details

I got the machine and fully serviced it, new silicone group seal, all new seals inside the group and greased. I also added an ims competition screen and basket. 

I have two sets of pf for this. Theres a walnut set with naked pf and then the brand new ecm pf and lever i just got from bella barrista. 

The machine also has a coffee sensor on the group, and tbf to it is really stable in terms of temp. I use volvic water in it. 

Here are a few pics 20201219_115527.thumb.jpg.20484c52eccde7ec6ffa587048556f67.jpg20201211_195826.thumb.jpg.4e75b5caf8efa926ef380e234dece79a.jpg20210114_173956.thumb.jpg.60085dc438837575a4f414811c94dcb0.jpg

im asking £470 inc paypal fees, 

pick up only at the moment from bacup, happy to show people how to use it etc

just the machine, no grinder,towels or knockboxes lol

cheers jake

Edited by Cuprajake
forgot title

Way too early for this sh...

Good luck with the sale! Whoever goes for it will get a well looked after (almost spoiled, if that is possible) machine 😀

• Like 1

Nothing succeeds as planned.

ACS Vesuvius, Nuova Simonelli Apia I 1 gr, San Remo 1 gr., Bezzera BZ35e, Fracino Heavenly, Saeco Via Veneto Combi de Luxe, Mythos Plus Nuova Simonelli, Anfim Super Lusso, Cunill Space, Gene Cafe

Looks like a cracking deal.

Are you tempted to post? 

With the current situation I don't think I'll be traveling up your way any time soon. And my family are in Handforth so even thats a bit of a journey up to you.

My only concern with posting is damaging the machine, post puls ins would prob add another 40 plus ontop. I use ups to send stuff. 

Id be super worried

Yeah I completely understand the reluctance to ship.

I'll have to just wish you good luck with the sale and I'll keep my eye on this thread incase it happens to still be for sale next time I'm coming up (I'd imagine that will be quite a while away in the current state we are in) 

Yeah, let me have a think about it. 

If i can box safely then im happy to send. I need some polystyrene 😂😂😂

FYI I arranged a DHL collection for a machine recently. Collected from the buyer one day, delivered to me the next.

The service cost me a little over £35 for a 27kg, BIG package including insurance to the value of £350.

18 minutes ago, Cuprajake said:

@OliG

On a limb here but if you would cover fuel i could poss del to your family? 

lamborghini GIF

This is what i drive 2mpg😂😂😂

That’s the spider. Shame on you. 

1 hour ago, Cuprajake said:

Did you do that direct through dhl? Ive never had good experiences with them😂

Apologies, I was incorrect. It was a UPS service. 

Through parcel hero from memory. Was pretty painless. 

1 hour ago, Cuprajake said:

@OliG

On a limb here but if you would cover fuel i could poss del to your family? 

lamborghini GIF

This is what i drive 2mpg😂😂😂

Its a nice offer. But with the world in the situation its currently in, I'm not sure when I'll actually be able to see them to pick it up. So would probably be best to try and sell it to someone local.

If i can post would you be happy to take it?

When i sent the zenith it cost £32 insured for 400 iirc

Erm meet in the middle at 495 as with the paypal fees and rhe extra ti insure it, ill drop a good chunk 😂

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo