IGNORED

Altitude Coffee London. 15% Off First Order With Code FORUM15

Hi everyone,

A brief introduction. My name is Joe and I'm the owner of Altitude Coffee London. We are based in Hornchurch, East London and launched our online shop recently. We have been roasting over the last 9 months for cafés and restaurants in our local community and wanted to expand our customer base.

My personal background is in aviation, having flown as an airline pilot for the last 13 years. I love the coffee industry and always harboured a dream to one day own a roasting company, which due to a combination of factors in the last year allowed me to realise. There are some fantastic roasters on this forum and we hope you'll take a look at what we have to offer. We look forward to contributing to this community and welcome all feedback on anything Altitude!

Please use code FORUM15 to receive 15% off your first order at https://altitude-coffee.co.uk

Best Regards

Joe 

@altcoffeeldn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • DavecUK featured and pinned this topic
  • DavecUK unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...

NEW COFFEE

Thank you to all the coffee forums members that have supported us the last few months, it's really appreciated.

We've just added three new coffees to the lineup today for those that may be interested:

Two organic singles from Brazil and Peru, plus a new medium roast blend. Come and take a look!

Blends 

Single Origins

Thanks again, Joe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo