IGNORED

Best home espresso machines

• HDAV changed the title to Best home espresso machines

To be honest, there is nothing really wrong with the Sage Barista Express or the nesspresso essenza pod machine - if you are happy with those kind of things. Both can make drinks that are quite pleasant. Is it like having a barista in your house, hmmmm, not so sure on that.

They obviously had a price ceiling in mind as to what a ‘home’ user might spend... they didn’t stumble across this forum obviously!!

• Like 1

The double espresso shot picture kills all the credibility of the article. No self respecting coffee connoisseur would go even close to such a shot.

EDIT: The same author had a go (I almost wrote dig) at coffee grinders as well: https://www.bustle.com/life/best-quiet-coffee-grinders

Edited by John Yossarian

Nothing succeeds as planned.

ACS Vesuvius, Nuova Simonelli Apia I 1 gr, San Remo 1 gr., Bezzera BZ35e, Fracino Heavenly, Saeco Via Veneto Combi de Luxe, Mythos Plus Nuova Simonelli, Anfim Super Lusso, Cunill Space, Gene Cafe

Do you guy realise you are just posting affiliate link sites (the garbage review source and scourge of the internet) and doing a better job than the spammers ever could?

I want to remove the thread but feel it might be seen as stifling free expression.....I'll probably still remove the entire thread...so please don't moan when I do.

Edited by DavecUK
  • Like 3

Nothing here...

6 hours ago, DavecUK said:

Do you guy realise you are just posting affiliate link sites (the garbage review source and scourge of the internet) and doing a better job than the spammers ever could?

I want to remove the thread but fell it might be seen as stifling free expression.....I'll probably still remove the entire thread...so please don't moan when I do.

Discussing coffee on a coffee forum 🤦‍♂️ What was I thinking 🙈 do I care about affiliates 🤷‍♂️ No ...... will they care 10 people clicked on it 🤔 no.... they won’t..... this game is about the millions 😉
feel free to take your football home and play by yourself 👍

Edited by HDAV

Something tells me they aren't getting as many shares if they put a £3000 decent espresso on there. People want coffee at home and most don't want to spend above £200, this is mass market coffee.

I don't really like the wastage involved in these products though. What do you think the repairability is if the pump breaks down? Lots of plastic in landfill is the end result here.