IGNORED

Mazzer's scale

Hi !

Just received my "new" Mazzer Super Jolly :classic_biggrin:

One of the first thing I noticed is the precision of the settings ! less than 180° and you have piston instead of expresso

Anyway, while searching something to improve the "visibility", I found an old post from another forum concerning scales to print (pdf and psd) for Mazzer : http://dimlight.org/mazzer/

For example (careful, the scale of my capture is not accurate -> take the link instead if you want it)

mazzer.thumb.PNG.79232bb51f6f352c79c7d7267e52eb3d.PNG

Edited by mikado
  • Thanks 1

@mikado Hi, i tried to PM the original author who made these in acrylic with a laser cutter; but he moved to Australia....i haven't had a reply from him so i assume he no longer comes on the forum...shame really as i'd gladly pay for a laser-cut acrylic version.....i have already printed a paper version ready to "laminate" before fitting to my Major when i get round to doing the other things i've got lined up to do....just need to pull my finger out lol.

• Like 1

Fides Nemo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo