IGNORED

Lockdown Special - 1KG of coffee delivered for £19

Hi folks.

I thought I would put together a little offer to hopefully brighten some people's day during lockdown.

In order for us to offer this coffee at a really great price we are making things as simple as possible so it is 1KG bags only and it will all be roasted and dispatched together on the same day. P&P is included in the price. If there is any left over it will be on the offer list afterwards at usual retail price.

This is a super lot from Peru that has an unusual hybrid processing method with an extended anaerobic fermentation. Cup Score is 86+

LOCKDOWN SPECIAL - Peru - La Osa - Hybrid Honey Anaerobic

I assume the bear in question is called Paddington although I am yet to confirm this.

David

• Like 21
  • Thanks 12

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Bezzera machines back in stock!

• 2 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo