IGNORED

Rancilio Silvia / Eureka Bundle

Package deal in Fantastic Condition up for grabs...

• 2016 E Silvia (Serviced by Bella Barista 22/12/20 - New Pump, Element, Gaskets inc. receipts @ £173)
  • Mk2 Eureka Mignon ( New Burrs included )
  • All accessories included in Piccy - Double & Naked PortaFilters, VST baskets, Tampers / Stands etc

Owned from new with Light Domestic use in the 5 years of ownership with stringent cleaning disciplines throughout.

Absolute joy to own and with the recent major components replaced by Bella Barista in Dec 2020, will serve new owner for years to come

Would prefer to sell as complete package and collection only please

£600 all in

Open to any questions

Thanks

Gary

C19A2D6B-90DF-4311-BF18-A7E1E03ED7A2.jpeg

366A7F21-1584-4E58-9A33-29C2844D8E87.jpeg

• Like 2

Understand it's a bit of a pain but would you consider posting it over?

I'm based down in London and not so comfortable travelling for it tier 4 and all.

Cheers,

Alex

23 hours ago, AJD123 said:

Understand it's a bit of a pain but would you consider posting it over?

I'm based down in London and not so comfortable travelling for it tier 4 and all.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex sorry for delay, I’ve only just seen your post.   If you’re happy for it to be delivered by courier, I can make sure it’s packaged up in the best way I can and can share pictures of package  before postage. 
I have no idea how much that might cost so you’ll have to organise that yourself and let me know the details. 
obviously, once it leaves me, responsibility for the package will be on yourself and the courier for safe delivery. 
If you want to go ahead, let’s move to PM to arrange details ?

Thanks Gary

2 hours ago, micaela said:

Hi, interested in arranging for having this nice bundle shipped to Liverpool if still available. PM for details! 

Keep the discussion on here , as please the sale regs please 

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo