IGNORED

20% off coffee and subs @ Django

I was toying with banging in an order as Django has been on my must try list for a while... but guess what we've got for LSOL this month! [emoji1787][emoji477][emoji1303]

3 minutes ago, hotmetal said:

I was toying with banging in an order as Django has been on my must try list for a while... but guess what we've got for LSOL this month! emoji1787.pngemoji477.pngemoji1303.png

Yeah I literally just saw it on LSOL and now I'm hesitant on which one to go for 😂

I really like the sound of the Myanmar though! 

To be fair, I've spent the last 3 days refreshing RM track and trace, wondering how on earth it takes so long for some Rave Colombian to make it from Cirencester to Swindon, (Rave local hub), never mind get here. Post office still up against it. It needs to rest, but it also needs to get here before my hopper is empty!

3 hours ago, Rapid said:

I really like the sound of the Myanmar though! 

Haven't opened my bag yet - David from Black Cat has this as well and said it's fantastic.

Always happy with beans from Django - the Ugandan Ibanda is also lovely 🍓

No doubt the LSOL will be awesome too, I'm too well stocked right now to join in!

• Like 1

Oh FFS. Out of stock. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me trying to order from Django! Previously happened with Kisinga. 

Note to self.....order before sharing the deal 😂

2 hours ago, Rapid said:

Note to self.....order before sharing the deal

Damn I've just done that with Craft House. But not ordering myself until next week. Nobody order the Colombia El Muro!

58 minutes ago, CocoLoco said:

Damn I've just done that with Craft House. But not ordering myself until next week. Nobody order the Colombia El Muro!

They've usually got bucket loads of that in 🙂

I like that one. Slightly acquired taste maybe but yum to my taste buds. 

2 minutes ago, Rapid said:

Slightly acquired taste maybe

Oh really? I'm not very adventurous and tbh I didn't like my first time with Crafthouse, but thought I'd try again as it's cheap. I chose that as I've seen people say it's good.

7 minutes ago, CocoLoco said:

Oh really? I'm not very adventurous and tbh I didn't like my first time with Crafthouse, but thought I'd try again as it's cheap. I chose that as I've seen people say it's good.

It's not outlandish in any way. Not like a fruit bomb or unusual taste, it's just that some people have struggled slightly with a 'smoky' taste. It's what I'd call a rich taste. I got the treacle notes out really nicely. It's a slightly darker profile than I usually go for but I really enjoyed it. Really good value. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Rapid said:

It's not outlandish in any way. Not like a fruit bomb or unusual taste, it's just that some people have struggled slightly with a 'smoky' taste. It's what I'd call a rich taste. I got the treacle notes out really nicely. It's a slightly darker profile than I usually go for but I really enjoyed it. Really good value. 

Interesting thanks. Sounds like I might like it.

• Like 1

Anyone know if the 20% off applies to the rolling subscription ongoing, or just for the first order? I know it does to the time limited ones (eg three months pay up front). I've dropped them a line but they're just back from christmas so likely somewhat busy. 

On 02/01/2021 at 09:19, CocoLoco said:

Interesting thanks. Sounds like I might like it.

Not sure if it's too late now mate but I also meant to mentioned this one too. I wouldn't say it's a banger but very enjoyable and outstanding value for money. Worth adding to your order if you haven't done it already.

Craft.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zeak said:

Is Ibanda good in espresso? Really want something funkier.

I'm brewing as filter but have made a few short strong aeropress faux flat whites and it gives a nice funky cup. I only got a sample size bag of the Kisinga months ago but this does seem similar...

• Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, Rapid said:

Not sure if it's too late now mate but I also meant to mentioned this one too. I wouldn't say it's a banger but very enjoyable and outstanding value for money. Worth adding to your order if you haven't done it already.

Thanks for tip, is that the Sitio Cachoeirinha? If so it's already in the bag atm for order tomorrow!

2 hours ago, CocoLoco said:

Thanks for tip, is that the Sitio Cachoeirinha? If so it's already in the bag atm for order tomorrow!

Yeah that's the one buddy. Enjoy!

• Like 1