I still got no reply, even though Peter managed to update his website and put new Feldgrinds on his website.

I even went so far as to 'threat' with reporting to Trading Service, etc., but to no avail, my money is gone from credit card and Feldgrind is nowhere to be found.

I'm reaaally surprised that it happens so often (judging by this thread and facebook comments) and he is still operating without any problems - charging money and never delivering product is just a theft.

I am suprised people still order direct

Google > made by knock service

First link this thread

Read last posts

Do not order

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Oops, here I am one more person who believed the Made By Knock website and ordered a Feldgrind, before reading this thread. Maybe I'll get lucky, apparently some people do, and if not I'll dispute. I appreciate everyone sharing their horror stories!

Rather than continue to wonder whether Made By Knock will spin the wheel of fortune and decide that I am to be one of the lucky customers that gets his merchandise in a timely manner, I went ahead and ordered another Feldgrind from Dear Green. If I end up with two, I don't imagine I should have trouble selling one of them, brand new and unopened.

I am suprised people still order direct

Google > made by knock service

First link this thread

Read last posts

Do not order

You know, I don't assume that evey selller is a fraud, especially that I read a lot about Peter's product quality, it's true I haven't researched how is his customer service.

All in all, if he does it since 2013, he could easily rob people of at least 10k GBP, and still, no one cares...

You know, I don't assume that evey selller is a fraud, especially that I read a lot about Peter's product quality, it's true I haven't researched how is his customer service.

All in all, if he does it since 2013, he could easily rob people of at least 10k GBP, and still, no one cares...

I don't think the word "rob" is suitable. If you want a small scale manufactured product, then you are limited to where you purchase...if you have concerns about their ability to deliver within your idea of reasonable timeframe (rather than theirs), don't buy it.

Robbing usually happens, unforeseen, by force, against someone's will...if you pursued a robber & willingly gave them money and he didn't give it back, would you be surprised? Who would you blame?

“Coffee evokes the most insane reactions in people”, Rene Redzepi.

https://markwjburness.wordpress.com/

I dont think its a case of Peter robbing his customers, more his slap-dash approach to fulfilling orders and his absolute disregard of communication and customer service.

Yes, its hand made. Yes, the quality of his products is great. Yes, hes a shed-mad.

But his customer service has been lacking since about page three of this thread. I really dont understand how someone can upset so many customers and remain in business. Its probably been said before in this thread - imagine where his business could be if he got his comms and order fulfilment right.

a grinder a lever and some beans

I dont think its a case of Peter robbing his customers, more his slap-dash approach to fulfilling orders and his absolute disregard of communication and customer service.

But come on, I managed to contact at least 20 people that never received the order and they were waiting more than 6 months, 2 people even more than 1 year - so how would you call it?

But come on, I managed to contact at least 20 people that never received the order and they were waiting more than 6 months, 2 people even more than 1 year - so how would you call it?

I think given this is your only contribution to the forum then I think you have made your point , and I would let it go.

Your point is nothing new and I think you are using inflammatory language to make it .

You are giving the impression this is some kind of vendetta and I don't think this is appropriate to this forum .

If you have concerns take them to trading standards not here .

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Ahhh .... I hadnt realised that you had made it your mission to survey others around the service (or lack of) from MBK.

I was speaking from my personal experience and the experience of many others on the forum - long delays, lack of updates but finally receiving the goods.

Save your energy, focus on your order. If 90+ pages of bad feedback wont deter people from buying or get MBK to see that they could improve on certain fronts, I'm not sure what will.

a grinder a lever and some beans

@ Glenn / Mods would it be possible to put a stop / block on anymore post's on this subject ?

There is enough information on the forum for people to read and judge whether it is worth the hassle / ordering of this item.

If they still choose to order do not come moaning and complaining when it does not arrive / or takes along time to arrive.:sheep:

As the various points have been made and re-made umpteen times, this thread has run its course and is closed until or unless @Glenn decides otherwise.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs