Outlaw333

22 King Edward - Imperial(size) Cigars

I know this is isn't Coffee related but I have 22 King Eddies that I would like to sell on, I got a box about a year ago and the last few have sat untouched for ages. I do not keep them in a humidor as the room i keep them in stays around 18-22c and 70% humidity(back room of my cottage!)

If anyone is interested leave a message and we can decide on a price.

@Dr_Strangebean

Are the Imperials with the sweet tasting leaves?

Rocket Appartamento | Mahlkonig Vario | 58mm Rocket tamper | AeroPress | VST 18g basket | HappyDonkey Bottomless PortaFilter

Guys, I've had a complaint (as a mod) that this shouldn't be in the For Sale part of the Forum as it is not coffee related.

So I've moved the entire thread to Off-Topic (which it clearly is). Hope this satisfies everyone. Will you please keep to the normal For Sale rules and keep transactions in public view until payment made/goods sent/received to limit the potential for disputes.

Happy for the post to remain and will be creating a non-coffee for sale section shortly.

We probably all have things to sell to fund out coffee habits :)

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Ooops:exit:

I'm really sorry to have put this in the wrong place.

Rich

Yeah no problem I can split if you want.

Chimp

Yes they are very sweet indeed, immensely smooth too, you can smoke them like cigarettes!

@Dr_Strangebean

Happy for the post to remain and will be creating a non-coffee for sale section shortly.

We probably all have things to sell to fund out coffee habits

This sounds great. I have an SLR and a few lenses I might be looking to offload to fund a new coffee machine purchase shortly!

Roy & Alex & The Maestro & Herman ze Hausgrind

HaHaHa!!

Yeah, what you don't see in the painting are the skinny jeans he's wearing below!

@Dr_Strangebean

I was thinking of offering them at £2 each plus whatever postage costs, so if someone wanted just one it was £2 right through to £44 for all 22. Call shotgun if you want the box too.

@Dr_Strangebean

Hahaha! Mike, that made my morning :D

I have a humidor...but it has plenty of Cubans and NCs which have been aging forever lol.

Expobar Brewtus - Mahlkonig Vario - Aeropress - Chemex - French Press

If you're having bland coffee I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my beans ain't one. Yeah.

Gotham has the best prices for cigars online. Our discounted cigar store also offers humidors, accessories, and much more for sale. Order online today...topnotchcigar.com

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9020[/ATTACH]

Can I have a sample?

Londinium I, Mahlkönig Vario, Hario Skerton, Chemex 1-3 Cup.

Can I have a sample?

Great idea. I'll have one too please!

An espresso machine and a grinder - who wants to read a whole list?