IGNORED

Lelit Mara + Eureka Atom

I am reluctantly selling, as I am just not going to make use of it, and should go to a new home that will enjoy it,  this pack ideal for someone who wants to upgrade their equipment. I bought it over a year ago from a friend but not been used as I have another one that I use as my main coffee maker, it is tested recently, but it has not made a single coffee. The grinder has been used very little at home, not even one coffee per day, I have lived in several places and some seasons it was not used. It may have some finger marks, because it is difficult to touch and there are none left, before sending it I give a revision to all the marks.

The Lelit PL62s has no official guarantee at the moment, but I give a one year personal guarantee, in case it has a breakdown, I would pay for the parts and labour, maybe looking for someone from the forum to do the repair or some technical service nearby. As any e61 should be very easy to repair, although I doubt that it will come to that, it is a very reliable machine.

Price: £800 delivered

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have used the Eureka Atom very little for just over two years, I updated the inner coffee tube to the new version because I thought it was giving me problems, this part https://clivecoffee.com/products/atom-chute-v-2 , I include the standard one. The problems I had from the beginning were due to a manufacturing defect of a circuit that I solved Eureka directly and was replaced. It works perfectly, the grinding wheels have all the life ahead of them. It has European plug, I give a UK type plug adapter. Some unimportant marks on the left side, some minor cosmetic damage on the front

Price: £400 delivered

spacer.png

spacer.png

cleaned:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

unused basket and standard chute:
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pack: 1100 pounds shipping included
( If someone buys the pack, I gift a 50cl Motta jar and a programmable wifi plug 😉)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Currently the articles are in Spain, the shipment included is for the United Kingdom or another European country, If someone wants to pick it up by hand, I can check with a friend who lives in the Greenwich area.

I hope you will not forget anything, any questions I will be happy to answer.

sorry for my bad English 😅

60mm burrs then.

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

4 minutes ago, Properus said:

I am interested in both, I have sent a message privately. :) 

Please don’t , read the sales rules , make an offer on here in public .

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Mrboots2u said:

Please don’t , read the sales rules , make an offer on here in public .

5 minutes ago, Cafe675 said:

please post your question or offer here for all to see, these are the rules!

Sincerely sorry both. I’d like to offer 1025 for both. 

14 hours ago, Properus said:

Sincerely sorry both. I’d like to offer 1025 for both. 

14 hours ago, Cafe675 said:

I see it right, we talk details by PM 👍

looks like the offer was clearly accepted here, in my opinion, @RDC8.

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo