IGNORED

Gaggia Classic 2011

Gaggia Classic 2011 for sale

I originally bought if off Gumtree in 2015 from the original owner who had barely used it and struggled to even know how to turn it on.  I've then owned this for the last 5 years or so and have since upgraded to a Mara X, hence selling it, but I am sad to see it go.

I've since carried out the following upgrades
OPV mod to 9 bar
Rancilio steam wand
Brass dispersion plate
IMS shower screen
Bottomless portafilter
New steam valve earlier this year

It has been well looked after with regular descaling and more recently (last 3 years or so) I've only used ashbeck bottled water

Accessories Included
Original Plastic Tamper
Original steam wand
Original portafilter
3D printed portafilter funnel
Bottomless portafilter
Mixture of baskets

Looking for £200, preferably collected but I do note there is a large amount of water between myself and Mainland UK so if no collection offers then I may be willing to negotiate shipping plus payment over BT or PP

PXL_20201204_230051816.jpg

PXL_20201204_225335526.jpg

PXL_20201204_224709894.jpg

PXL_20201204_224436412.jpg

PXL_20201204_224356863.jpg

PXL_20201204_224242277.jpg

PXL_20201204_223910381.jpg

PXL_20201204_223833021.jpg

PXL_20201204_223655629.jpg

7 hours ago, DRAXXMENVONE said:

Hi! I have a friend looking for a classic. If you decide to ship this please advise of the cost and let me know!

@DRAXXMENVONEit's hard to determine until I package it up, but having a quick look on royal mail website I reckon over £20 for UK mainland as it'll be over 10kg with the accessories. Willing to cap it at £20 to make the offer process simpler

If there's no interest in it as a whole. I'm willing to split out 

bottomless portafilter for £20

brass dispersion plate and IMS shower screen together for £20

Gaggia classic with the remainder accessories for £160 (I have the original dispersion plate and shower screen I'll include with it)

@DRAXXMENVONEit's hard to determine until I package it up, but having a quick look on royal mail website I reckon over £20 for UK mainland as it'll be over 10kg with the accessories. Willing to cap it at £20 to make the offer process simpler
If there's no interest in it as a whole. I'm willing to split out 
bottomless portafilter for £20
brass dispersion plate and IMS shower screen together for £20
Gaggia classic with the remainder accessories for £160 (I have the original dispersion plate and shower screen I'll include with it)

Cool. Thanks. I’ll let my friend know and get back to you.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a Classic recently with DPD, and although they don't ship coffee machines, they had no problem with an espresso maker. Cost about £18 with a grinder in the box also. Super easy, just used the app to book, took the box to a newsagent and it arrived 2 days later (with a random trip to Cornwall delaying things slightly).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, A-ron said:

£160 here collected

I am presuming this is for the machine as I summarised above at £160 (without the IMS shower screen, brass dispersion or bottomless portafilter) if you can confirm just to ensure everything is clear.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, moppy said:

Interested in the PF, sent you a message asking how much shipped to the mainland 👍

Keeping discussion on here rather than messages. Postage would be £3 to mainland

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo