IGNORED

How to justify your espresso machine cost

Surely you need an Italian machine for that? 😂

For a Londinium, given it's made in the UK... @haventadog... Have you tried cheese on toast, or even better, beans on toast? 😉 👍

Edited by MediumRoastSteam
  • Like 2

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

It’s a slippery slope!

I once saw a vid of Gale from Seattle Coffee Gear making scrambled eggs with a steam wand of all things.

Plus a forum member also managed to melt a big chocolate bar into the internals of his espresso machine this year as well by leaving it on the warming plate... 😬

Edited by Northern_Monkey
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Northern_Monkey said:

Plus a forum member also managed to melt a big chocolate bar into the internals of his espresso machine this year as well by leaving it on the warming plate... 😬

AHH I remember that oh it would send shivers down your spine the best use I've found for my machine is all the shit I can hide behind it!

11 hours ago, Northern_Monkey said:

It’s a slippery slope!

I once saw a vid of Gale from Seattle Coffee Gear making scrambled eggs with a steam wand of all things.

We always make scrambled egg with the steam wand 😂