IGNORED

Christmas 2020 Latte Art Competition Second Heat: Wednesday 2nd December 7.30pm

Please read Christmas Latte Art Competition rules here

• You don't need to pre-register.
  • At 7.30pm a keyword will be uploaded on this thread. 
  • Write the keyword and your full forum membership name on a piece of paper and include it in the picture you upload on to this thread. 
  • Only one entry is allowed and it must comply with the rules.
  • You will have half an hour to make your latte art and upload the picture.
  • Once the heat is over, a poll will be created to allow members to vote.
  • The heat's winner will go forward to the semi finals.

Remember: All entrants with the exception of the winner and runner up, will be entered into a draw with the winner getting a kilo of beans  from one of the competition's sponsors.

• Like 3

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 17.29.11.png

20201202_193449.thumb.jpg.76a39ad053db0fa31fc7196079833d19.jpg

That's me done.. 😁

• Like 3

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Customised Mazzer Major + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Forgot my name.....

Cratchit.thumb.jpg.ad740156ceff7cacf2665a9a440f637b.jpg

I've not photshopped it in, honest..... :whistle:

(didn't have my reading glasses on so read the magic word wrong and didn't see the bit about username. I'm getting old, but not as old as some.. well, that's my excuse anyway :classic_rolleyes:)

• Like 1

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

14 minutes ago, Mark70 said:

It’s crap but wanted to enter

75A83C60-AE53-4009-8B72-D1C6A8833E0B.jpeg

Clever... Wrote the magic word and your name, then have it reflected in the drip tray. (I have my reading glasses on now :classic_laugh:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Systemic Kid said:

@Mark70 you forgot to include your member's name and magic word but you're getting through for sheer guts😀

No I didn’t.  Look in the reflection on the Mara.   Realised at 7.55 that the comp was on and tried to bash one out quickly.   Don’t worry my normal attempts are no better

57DEE159-5C25-4E7C-8B9E-98C13C4530D1.jpeg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mark70 said:

No I didn’t.  Look in the reflection on the Mara.   Realised at 7.55 that the comp was on and tried to bash one out quickly.   Don’t worry my normal attempts are no better

57DEE159-5C25-4E7C-8B9E-98C13C4530D1.jpeg

Sharp as a razor me.. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

I knew that I should have kept quiet... and I'm neither joking nor being falsely modest...Mark70's entry is better.  There is no way that I could either do a Rosetta or tulip. I can just about manage a heart and that's after practising through the lockdown, since we both started working at home and I get to make my wife a couple of coffees a day. She takes milk, I don't.   I will follow the competition with interest though.     

• Like 1