IGNORED

What did the Postie bring you today - Part 2

Got some exciting stuff in over the last week!

The 2 Colonna offerings are excellent! The Sebastien Gomez Natural is boozy but clean!

PXL_20210205_064244840.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210129_201133891.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joining the ranks, having received my @DogandHat sub yesterday. As I'm now officially on holiday I thought I'd take the opportunity to get back into photography after a very long hiatus. Lots of beans

Posted Images

Delivery from Neighbourhood 😊

I only ordered the kettle, but opened the package to find they included a free bag of coffee too! Haven't had a DR Congo for ages actually, so really looking forward to this one. 

Packed inside a nice hessian sack and a note from the team too. Cracking service. 

IMG_20210206_153812.jpg

• Like 4

Smashed my little Yagua scale in the week 🤦‍♂️

Luckily @BlackCatCoffee had just got some black mirror scales back in stock 🙏 

Couldn't resist adding a bag of these Granja Esperanza beans...just tucking into a V60 and they are outstanding!

IMG_20210206_103856_Bokeh.jpg

• Like 2
On 05/02/2021 at 14:55, Ozzyjohn said:

For just £3.54 including postage, I couldn’t resist adding to my non matching collection of wooden bits - hopefully it’s now time to ditch the cocktail sticks 🤞🏼

AF86933E-9CE9-4EC9-A444-84D27A076873.jpeg

9B1FD2CB-48E6-45C0-931C-5D8747EF766C.jpeg

And you're not giving us the link to this bargain at 3.54 inc postage because........?

• Like 1

Nothing here...

17 hours ago, Riz said:

@hotmetal

Try this: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154248685767

I got one which arrived today as well. Better than my own makeshift tool. It does what it says on the tin really. The loops are longer than they need to be imo and slightly vary in length but for that price it'll do lol 

@DavecUK- there is the link, just choose the ash coloured one for that price

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got a nice little dozing cup to try and cut down on the mess I’m creating when making a coffee.

Seems to work well on cutting down the mess and it weighs 75grams which is easy to remember, so I don’t have to tare it on my scales prior to grinding.

090D1785-0329-4A78-9344-461D0C9242FC.jpeg

Sick of churning through cheap scales, so got this cheeky order from Long and Short 😊 best price I could find at the time! 

Couldn't resist a small bag of beans at the same time... 

IMG_20210209_112949.jpg

• Like 5
On 06/02/2021 at 17:01, profesor_historia said:

I have it too, from AliExpress :)

€ 3,89 65%OFF | Aguja de mango de madera maciza para café, compactador de 58MM y 51mm, herramienta niveladora, distribuidor de polvo de café tipo aguja
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtWacGf

Ah, going back through this thread.. Now I know why AliExpress turned Spanish, I'd clicked this link! Took me a good 5 minutes to figure out how to switch it back to English 😅

Edited by Baffo
Ah, going back through this thread.. Now I know why AliExpress turned Spanish, I'd clicked this link! Took me a good 5 minutes to figure out how to switch it back to English [emoji28]
Ups, sorry, I just copied the link and I have it automatically in Spanish [emoji28]
On 07/02/2021 at 19:06, Waitforme said:

Got a nice little dozing cup to try and cut down on the mess I’m creating when making a coffee.

Seems to work well on cutting down the mess and it weighs 75grams which is easy to remember, so I don’t have to tare it on my scales prior to grinding.

090D1785-0329-4A78-9344-461D0C9242FC.jpeg

What size dose are you putting into it?  One of the reviews says it wouldn’t fit 20g.

PMA all day!

12 hours ago, Riz said:

Rare visit from the postie today.

Bottomless 51mm portafilter for the factory and North Star LSOL! 

IMG_20210209_112121.jpg

Those Wotsits look a little pale; not much cheese on them from the looks of it :classic_blink:

7 hours ago, Kjk said:

What size dose are you putting into it?  One of the reviews says it wouldn’t fit 20g.

I’m putting 18g into it and it probably fills it about 1/3 full. 
Don’t know why someone thinks it can’t take 20g :classic_mellow:

• Thanks 1