IGNORED

Mazzer funnel doserless kit

Having recently refurbished my Mazzer Major, I now have a funnel (Pre-cut with the screw and chute holes), the Mazzer motor back plate and a wood turned lid for the funnel.

I had intended to use this for my own Major but had a last minute change of heart and spent my son’s inheritance on the Daniel Wong set up.

The funnel and backing plate cost me just shy of £50 and with a lid and the work already complete on the funnel, this is ready to go/fit. I would welcome sensible offers. 

(Motor back plate not in photos but still for sale at espressoshop amongst other places).

FA874308-1BB2-4BA6-B01A-BCDBE2275E81.jpeg

07CFE0C3-B390-472D-B40B-D334C6396451.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sam_d said:

Do you know the measurement between the mounting holes please?

Sent from my 5033X_EEA using Tapatalk

Hi

I took a template from somewhere on here but know it fitted my Major doser screw holes as I tried fitting it. I don’t have an accurate tape measure to hand - if I find one I will post a picture. 

I think I looked at this for guidance:

https://www.home-barista.com/grinders/super-jolly-doserless-parts-template-t15369.html

I have a tape measure but it doesn’t look to be very precise and I wouldn’t want to give incorrect information. As I recall, the Major and Super Jolly dosing units are the same size (albeit the backing plates may be different).

2 hours ago, brokentechie said:

How much would you like for it? I'm not sure but I think you have to put a clear price on sales ads (maybe another forum I'm on though, so apologies if that's not the case here)

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi there

I was hoping for £40 plus postage - parts on their own were more, the funnel is precut and there is a turned wooden lid thrown in too. Sorry, new to this game. Not sure what postage would be but would be capped at £5 - would need to check box size and delivery time desired. 

58 minutes ago, Techno said:

Would this fit a mazzer mini?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That I don’t know. The backing plate is Major-specific, or at least was sold as such. I haven’t researched Mini dimensions. Instinctively I would say not, although I could be wrong. 

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo