IGNORED

LSOL December - Obadiah Coffee [Edinburgh]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reveal time with Jan roaster thread going up soon!   La Candelilla - Costa Rica   By the Sanchez Family   Region - Tarrazu - San Marcos   Harvest - Feb 2020

Gone. Order placed

Well I’m very pleased to inform that my coffee arrived 5 mins ago Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

7 hours ago, E404 said:

Received today. Thanks to those responsible for this. Bit odd how it says roasted on 3rd December though. That is today and it's come from Edinburgh.

Seems legit 🙃

Got mine too, I was planning on giving it as a Christmas gift but the packaging it comes in is so plain I think I might have to keep it for myself.

20 minutes ago, ZiggyMarley said:

mine arrived on the third and apparently roasted on the third.

Same here. I’m attributing to a genuine mistake. If this was roasted on the 2nd, and posted on the same day, Incredible service by Royal Mail though. Proper first Class! Or... was it roasted on the 1st... or earlier? 🤔 

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Mine aren't here yet but hopefully will turn up in today's post. RM have pulled off some incredible feats as they try to keep on top of demand - I ordered from Strangers (Norwich) at 1030am and they roasted and posted same day, beans arrived here (near Windsor) less than 24h later. Even if you'd ordered something that didn't need roasting, that's fast delivery by the postie.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Hairy_Hogg said:

Roasted and posted Wednesday via RM First Class :) Looks like a genuine mistake.

Brilliant man, thanks for this 😊

It surely is an honest mistake, if you wanted to pull a fast one it really wouldn't be hard... you'd put yesterday's date on some old beans before posting... Not a date in the future 🤣

23 minutes ago, hotmetal said:

Mine aren't here yet but hopefully will turn up in today's post. RM have pulled off some incredible feats as they try to keep on top of demand - I ordered from Strangers (Norwich) at 1030am and they roasted and posted same day, beans arrived here (near Windsor) less than 24h later. Even if you'd ordered something that didn't need roasting, that's fast delivery by the postie.

Waiting for mine still, RM is erratic at the moment...

Just got mine :-)

Roast Date: 3/12
Postmarked: 2/12

Little bit of a logistic/admin issue there - probably as simple as scheduled to be done on/by the 3rd, printed dates accordingly and actually managed to get them through earlier.... I won't lose sleep over it but might be worth a mention to the roaster @Hairy_Hogg?? Or the roaster might even be signing up/following the thread anyway :-) :wave:

Probably won't dive in until the morning....... Zoom Quiz & a pint or two tonight ;-)