Click & collect platform for independent coffee shops

Hi Everyone

Before I get started, I just want to be clear I am the founder the app (BrewRound) that this post is related to. 

I have been working on a click & collect marketplace app for independent coffee shop and cafes across the UK. This app is called BrewRound and it has just launched in the past week with a handful of coffee shops testing it.

It allows people to do the following:

1. Find independent coffee shops and cafes based on their location
  2. Browse through the menu and order on the app
  3. Pick up the order when it has been prepared
  4. Earn and spend loyalty points

For coffee shop there are no joining fees or fixed monthly fees. There is a fee of 4% +20p per order (this includes payment processing). In short, you only pay when it works.

I am aware many shops have C&C services in place due to the pandemic. I see this as an opportunity for shops to receive orders through an extra channel they may not have previously. Or if they wish, use this as their main ordering platform.

Since the app is newly released, I am after gaining as much feedback as possible to guide future developments and where the platform goes next. 

If you would like more information you can visit the website here.

If you would like to give this a go you can email me on [email protected] Likewise if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please get in touch. It would be great to hear from you.

I believe a network of independent coffee shops and cafes is a great way to be discovered by new customers. It will also help level the playing field vs the likes of Starbucks and Costa rolling these features out to hundreds of coffee shops, all available for order within one app. I love discovering independent coffee shops and want to help them thrive however I can.

Thanks again for you time!

Chris 

• Like 1