IGNORED

Moving forward

8 minutes ago, The Systemic Kid said:

Charlie wasn't backward in sharing what he thought of people.

That Felgrind had been blagged by him from Peter for testing. Was it passed round for others to test?

Was it bollocks . 

• Like 2
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me?  I created the Coffee Forums first Groom. I joined in 2013, seeking advice on a coffee grinder for my then 15 year old, who'd just been diagnosed with severe and permanent sight loss. A diagn

Crazy days on here recently  I’m sorry to see what has happened - i also like to think no one set out to hurt or offend anyone when they joined a forum about coffee - the whole world is messed up n

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mrboots2u said:

yes you are at the end of this one .

Me and the band had high hopes - sadly, deviation into another place killed those dreams. Am much better now. Well, think I am.

Edited by The Systemic Kid

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 17.29.11.png

Ah charlie , remember him calling me a book burning nazi when I was a mod ....
Those were the days
The
Then we when we went out ...anyway.
@urbanbumpkinthe one that got away, how ,in did the restraining order last ?

Fantastic mate. I remember you saying to me “I think I may have captured on film the precise moment your mid life crisis started”[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aaaagh Charlie!!! I had thought of doing a similar one of these featuring the Last Supper. No guesses who’d be Judas.

Glenn made a great Angel Gabrielle”..I bring you good news...”[emoji3]

Snow_Globe_Clive.jpg

Edited by DavecUK
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, urbanbumpkin said:

Aaaagh Charlie!!! I had thought of doing a similar one of these featuring the Last Supper. No guesses who’d be Judas.

Glenn made a great Angel Gabrielle”..I bring you good news...”emoji3.png

Snow_Globe_Clive.jpg

I love that, all the superstars together 

• Like 2

@BurnzyYou have started a fantastic thread indeed!

So much shared history and fun that my desire to recall my memories paled miserably.

• Like 2

Nothing succeeds as planned.

ACS Vesuvius, Nuova Simonelli Apia I 1 gr, San Remo 1 gr., Bezzera BZ35e, Fracino Heavenly, Saeco Via Veneto Combi de Luxe, Mythos Plus Nuova Simonelli, Anfim Super Lusso, Cunill Space, Gene Cafe

6 hours ago, coffeechap said:

You see there was a time when we genuinely fad fun, the events were great, Took a lot of organising and time but really interesting to meet the people behind the keyboards. Such a great bunch of old timers.

Thanks for looking after my coat, at a coffee fest long ago that I have no idea when it was. Met you, Reiss, Callum and a few others.  We also had some good Norwich forum meets back in the day, and met some really nice people like OP Burnzy through here in real life. 

• Thanks 1
Yes@jeebsy had come from Scotland for the meet in Birmingham .
of course the tale of the blue coat at the Birmingham after will remain forever unsolved.
yes you are at the end of this one .

Bet Charlie had it! (Only kidding)

• Like 1

Who remembers the name of the magician who made the best cappuccino with a microwave and a jam jar? Also had an odd story about a fence??

You don't mean Anthorn do you? The guy who had an Italian granny and was therefore the authority on all things coffee related, and who quoted this fact to ram home his insistence that a microwave and a jar was all you needed to make cappuccino?

Mind you, I might be thinking of something else, cos at best he was an 'unintentional comedian' rather than magician.

___

Eat, drink and be merry.

Rocket R58, Ceado E37S, Aeropress, Aergrind, Torr Goldfinger flat and convex.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Daren said:

Who remembers the name of the magician who made the best cappuccino with a microwave and a jam jar? Also had an odd story about a fence??

Anthorn

You don't mean Anthorn do you? The guy who had an Italian granny and was therefore the authority on all things coffee related, and who quoted this fact to ram home his insistence that a microwave and a jar was all you needed to make cappuccino?Mind you, I might be thinking of something else, cos at best he was an 'unintentional comedian' rather than magician.
___
Eat, drink and be merry.

Yes! Legend!
  • Like 1

Ah I was right! Well done for finding the thread Boots! Proof that even in 'the good old days' Glenn had to lock a thread cos people were getting aggressive over thr definition of a latte!!!'

___
Eat, drink and be merry.

Ah I was right! Well done for finding the thread Boots! Proof that even in 'the good old days' Glenn had to lock a thread cos people were getting aggressive over thr definition of a latte!!!'

___
Eat, drink and be merry.

That's worth fighting over though...