Crem One or wait for R60v

Have been told that it highly unlikely to be able to get a Rocket R60v this side of Xmas due to supply issues, I am a bit out of date and the only other machine I was considering was the ACS vesuvius, but would anyone say that the Crem One is an viable alternative option? I understand from some reviews read today (Dave C) there are different options for the type of profiling approach with the Crem One. But looking also at all round performance and reliability. It's a fair chunk cheaper which is good, but would not want sacrifice quality for £. Thanks

Crem One LFPP and Niche Zero

You may be able to get some answers/info here: 

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vesuvius/viewtopic.php?t=378

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Thanks for both of those, I would prefer to buy new and prefer the more traditional looks of the R60v over the ACS Vesuvius, that's why I enquired about it. Lack of stock and other Rocket supply issues led to a suggestion of the Crem One from Bella Barista interms of an alternative dual boiler profiling machine. So trying to get a feeling on the R60v or Crem One based on that. The pressure issue that looks very recent so I will wait and see how that resolves itself from aftersales.

Crem One LFPP and Niche Zero