IGNORED

Adexa Direct Limited - faulty goods and no customer service

Coffee by the Casuals

I highly doubt anybody on here will actually have to buy anything from Adexa, but I'll record this here anyway.

I purchased a kitchen sink for the roastery, only to find when it was unboxed that the part of the sink where one of the legs slots in for connection was crushed like an aluminium can. 

I've sent four emails - not a single response. Today I've issued a county court claim against them.

Unfortunately, I've had to order the exact same sink from them a second time. It arrived today. The same leg slot was again mis-shapen, but only slightly this time. I think it will be usable. Time will tell. 

They also have some incredibly onerous terms in their Ts & Cs which I think would be struck down as being unfair. One refers to a payment of £120+VAT to make a return of an item which is damaged! 

• Like 1

The Black Country Coffee Roastery
www.coffeebythecasuals.com - Discount Code: CFUK21
Instagram: @casuals_coffee

21 minutes ago, facboy said:

they have appalling reviews on google and on trustpilot.  also seem to be reporting a lot of (all?) negative reviews on trustpilot for 'breaching guidelines'.

If only I had bothered to look beforehand. Luckily I'm not beyond getting litigious! 

I can't imagine how angry I would be if I was kitting out a full kitchen with them. 

• Like 1

The Black Country Coffee Roastery
www.coffeebythecasuals.com - Discount Code: CFUK21
Instagram: @casuals_coffee