IGNORED

Eureka Mignon Mk2 - orange

My Niche has finally arrived so now selling my Eureka Mignon mk2.

Bought new just on 3 years ago and used for 2-4 shots most days. Cosmetically in excellent condition.

Includes original packaging and instructions.

£175 plus £20 postage, or collection from Ilkley

IMG-0516.thumb.JPG.6aa55584f069ff04aed5a58d6f8dea45.JPG

IMG-0518.JPG

IMG-0517.JPG

IMG-0523.JPG

IMG-0524.JPG

Hi - I’m not familiar with the Mignon.   In terms of operation, does the grinder work on a timer for each dose?   Can it be set for single / double.   How easily is it to change the grind setting from a coarse grind for aeropress to a fine grind for espresso?   Thanks Paul

1 hour ago, PHB1969 said:

Hi - I’m not familiar with the Mignon.   In terms of operation, does the grinder work on a timer for each dose?   Can it be set for single / double.   How easily is it to change the grind setting from a coarse grind for aeropress to a fine grind for espresso?   Thanks Paul

Timer or push and hold. I prefer to just put in as much beans as I'm using and hold until all ground. This dude has it down to a fine art:

Aeropress for me is roughly 1 and 1/2 full turns courser than my average espresso setting.  But as it's infinitely adjusrtable you need to dial it in every time you change. I'm thinking of buying a manual grinder to use for v60/aeropress and leave the mignon in the espresso range.

Edited by grumpyjag
Adding quote to alert Paul
  • Thanks 1

@grumpyjag,

I had the same thoughts as you concerning a second grinder for my moka pot, it's too fussy having to pretty much dial in after each change.

I ended up buying a cheap and chearful Delonghi KG79 which is more than ok for the moka stuff.

As for the 10 minute video, interesting but could have been alot less without the American waffle.

All in all a great grinder - GLWS.

Edited by hubcap
  • 2 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo