IGNORED

Timemore Black Mirror Basic Scales in stock now!

3 hours ago, ohms said:

Did your stock arrive today, @BlackCatCoffee😁

They did. I am afraid the price has gone up with distributor though. We are absorbing some of it but we can't take the whole cost.

We are going to have to get used to this I am afraid, I am getting emails regularly about price rises now. One supplier of accessories have put their prices up by 25% on some items!! Some of the Eureka range has gone up by a very significant amount too.....

David

• Like 2

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Izzo Alex Duetto and Alex Leva now in stock!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Added today - Timemore Black Mirror Basic Scales. Cracking quality, super quick response time and built in rechargeable battery. If you want some lovely looking, high performance scales but

@hotmetal  I have had a look round to see if I had any aluminium plates kicking around but, I don't.  Nor do have the means to make any more si I cannot help, directly. I have in the past used th

My husband is apparently getting me a set for Christmas. Which actually means I've just had to order them and he'll pay me back lol. The Amazon drug dealer special scales need to get in the bin 🤣. I g

Posted Images

Appreciate that you've let us know! I've quickly bagged myself one as I know how fast they go.

Cheers!

Edited by BTW
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
They did. I am afraid the price has gone up with distributor though. We are absorbing some of it but we can't take the whole cost.
We are going to have to get used to this I am afraid, I am getting emails regularly about price rises now. One supplier of accessories have put their prices up by 25% on some items!! Some of the Eureka range has gone up by a very significant amount too.....
David

Ah, that’s a shame. I’m not shocked on the Italian stuff (I’ve been trying to buy some French pans recently: it’s impossible) but I figured as Timemore is from the Far East it wouldn’t be quite as affected! I know shipping rates have gone up massively lately, so maybe it’s that.

I’ve placed an order though - looking forward to it!

Looks like you've sold out again, is that right please? I'm confused (easily done) because the string above is last couple of days but the website says they've all been grabbed... 

Looks like you've sold out again, is that right please? I'm confused (easily done) because the string above is last couple of days but the website says they've all been grabbed... 

They went back on sale 2 days ago, which is when I put my order in. Have they gone OOS now, I take it?
8 minutes ago, ohms said:

They went back on sale 2 days ago, which is when I put my order in. Have they gone OOS now, I take it?

Yes, I looked on Black Cat yesterday, maybe Wednesday (time......) and saw they'd all gone.

4 minutes ago, BlackCatCoffee said:

Yes they have all gone again I am afraid.

It wasn't long between our last two shipments so I am hopeful of more soon 🤞

Apologies to anyone that missed out.

Oh well next time. I'll get my running spikes out in advance. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Scwheeler said:

@BlackCatCoffee do you think you’ll have stock soon as rather order from you than Amazon?

While I’m not in a mega rush I know I’ll forget check and miss out again. Unless your happy to offer a preorder? 

Hoping we will have stock soon but I am afraid I cannot offer any guarantees. We do not take preorders for products unless we have a firm date.

Really appreciate you asking us though 👍

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 13:00, BlackCatCoffee said:

Yagua Brew and Time scales are now back in stock.

Hi, may I ask if you're expecting to restock the Yaguas again in the next couple of weeks?

31 minutes ago, JJarvis said:

Hi, may I ask if you're expecting to restock the Yaguas again in the next couple of weeks?

Hi, they are on backorder with the distributor at the moment. We do not have an ETA I'm afraid.

David

• Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

On 11/11/2020 at 13:00, BlackCatCoffee said:

Yagua Brew and Time scales are now back in stock.

Any idea when the Yagua will be back back in stock please ?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...