IGNORED

Timemore Black Mirror Basic Scales in stock now!

I am afraid not. They should've been with us early December but there is some sort of supplier delay. I have no idea when they will be back now I am afraid.

Apologies.

• Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Bezzera machines back in stock!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Added today - Timemore Black Mirror Basic Scales. Cracking quality, super quick response time and built in rechargeable battery. If you want some lovely looking, high performance scales but

@hotmetal  I have had a look round to see if I had any aluminium plates kicking around but, I don't.  Nor do have the means to make any more si I cannot help, directly. I have in the past used th

My husband is apparently getting me a set for Christmas. Which actually means I've just had to order them and he'll pay me back lol. The Amazon drug dealer special scales need to get in the bin 🤣. I g

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Pete4eyes said:

@BlackCatCoffee any word on a restock for the new year?

Nothing as yet but the distributor only opened up again yesterday. I will see what I can do 👍

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

there ok, there a very 'pour' rip off of much more expensive scales i suppose, personally i have a set and i thought they would be a bit better in terms of quality, for the price.

Way too early for this sh...

On 05/01/2021 at 16:03, Cuprajake said:

there ok, there a very 'pour' rip off of much more expensive scales i suppose, personally i have a set and i thought they would be a bit better in terms of quality, for the price.

I was thinking of purchasing these scales,  would you mind elaborating what you meant about the quality? Was there anything you didn't like in particular? Thanks :)

the general build just feels cheap and plasticy, like brittle, even th rubber matt doesnt fit propper, i get that there not £200 scales, but there still nearly£50.

also i wrongly thought they were  a gloss finish being called mirror- but thats me not looking propperly 😅

Way too early for this sh...

are these any good for espresso?

I’m using mine for espresso. Provided it fits on your drip tray, I reckon they’re pretty good. Accuracy only seems to be to 0.2g which has been good enough for me. The timer is great although for some reason starts at 1 rather than 0.

Wow - so I was going to suggest the Brewista 2 smart scales which I bought in New Zealand for NS$70 or around £35. I’ve just seen them listed for around £80 new here in the UK, which is crazy. They’re a good set of scales but I don’t use the smart functions/auto timers etc, I just use them as a good set of scales. For £35, they’re great. For £80 they’re ridiculously overpriced if you only use their basic features. Will let you know if I find any good alternatives.

Edited by _HH_
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, spasypaddy said:

ordered thanks (forgot to put in my discount code whoops)

I don't think the code applied to this product?

But a very fair price all the same 😃

7 minutes ago, Stu Beck said:

I don't think the code applied to this product?

But a very fair price all the same 😃

It doesn't apply to the scales but will to any coffee purchased at the same time 👍

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

9 minutes ago, BlackCatCoffee said:

It doesn't apply to the scales but will to any coffee purchased at the same time 👍

ah ignore my DM then! I didnt order coffee as i've already got too much to drink

Thanks!