IGNORED

WILFA UNIFORM COFFEE GRINDER

@mark8805 looks like you grabbed a good deal! I know it’s out of stock now, but do you know if the only difference between this and the Plus model is the integrated scale? Struggling to find a decent comparison anywhere online.

1 minute ago, Groke said:

but do you know if the only difference between this and the Plus model is the integrated scale? Struggling to find a decent comparison anywhere online.

I believe that's correct

30 minutes ago, Groke said:

@mark8805 looks like you grabbed a good deal! I know it’s out of stock now, but do you know if the only difference between this and the Plus model is the integrated scale? Struggling to find a decent comparison anywhere online.

I can still do the silver uniform at this price.

Sorely tempted to keep one......

• Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Bezzera machines back in stock!

21 hours ago, Groke said:

but do you know if the only difference between this and the Plus model is the integrated scale?

Yes, that's right. I am fairly certain that is the single difference. I am not sure the scale is really worth the extra dosh but it might help with the workflow for some people. 

I have the non-scale silver Uniform (bought from a forum member) and love it. Very easy to use, looks great in the kitchen, fairly compact. Not the fastest grinder but it's reliable and consistent. If you were making two or three espressos in a row regularly then I'd suggest something else but I tend to pull a single shot and for that it works very well. 

This indeed is the only difference between this and the Plus, my only concern with that is if you put too many beans in for your favourite brew how do you then get the extra ones out, you could grind them and them adjust the weight on scales,  much easier to weigh the beans before you put them in the grinder.

1 hour ago, AB_89 said:

@BlackCatCoffee Do you still have the uniform available for £220?

Yes although there will be a couple of extra days wait at the moment.

https://www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk/collections/filter-grinders/products/wilfa-uniform-grinder-silver

Edited by BlackCatCoffee
  • Like 1

www.blackcatcoffee.co.uk

Coffee | Espresso Machines | Grinders | Accessories

Bezzera machines back in stock!

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2020 at 18:34, Groke said:

Having a scale in a grinder does nothing for me as I like to weigh beans before putting them in the grinder, also what happens if you put too many beans in and you are over weight, the cheaper one is fabulous, been running it for a couple of weeks now and the grind quality is excellent.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo