IGNORED

Ozmio Zero Round 13

In a bid to get one of these myself, and as I missed the last bus by a matter of days, I have started another group buy for the Ozmio Zero!

Pasting the previous well written post, as is the way!

Offer is for £321 which represents over 25% discount. This is for 6 people in a group buy - who all need to co-ordinate their orders with Osmio at the same time.

- Osmio Zero with 3 year guarantee (upgrade to 5 years available at extra cost)
- Free delivery
- Free extra set of filters

I am happy to act as the coordinator and will contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses (please PM me your name and email address).

Please note that any payments will be made individually and directly to Osmio. I will receive no benefit other than to get the same group deal.

If you would like to participate, please add your name to the current name list:

1. 1823Dave

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay as soon as you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think 'deals' is any better than 'group buys'. The Osmio group buy is unique inasmuch as there is no risk to members participating as they pay Osmio direct once six members sign up. The organisi

@The Systemic Kid - Ermmm, that also sounds very similar to what the naughty city traders do with their business cards on a Friday night after the markets close! 😅 Apologies for the thread derail

Posted Images

Thanks for organising this, 1823Dave. To be completely honest and transparent: if this round takes more than a month, I might consider purchasing it on my own. If that's an issue for you, I'll remove myself from the list.

1. 1823Dave

2.Damo6925

3. olivier

21 minutes ago, olivier said:

Thanks for organising this, 1823Dave. To be completely honest and transparent: if this round takes more than a month, I might consider purchasing it on my own. If that's an issue for you, I'll remove myself from the list.

1. 1823Dave

2.Damo6925

3. olivier

Hey Olivier,

I understand. Hopefully we get 6 by then, I'm feeling positive! I need it sooner rather than later as well.

3 hours ago, olivier said:

I thought round 12 would take some time to complete, but in reality it only took us just over the day. All I can say, that in order to Woosh It you have to Push it, so keep on plugging round 13. 

On 02/09/2020 at 22:48, Nightrider_1uk said:

I thought round 12 would take some time to complete, but in reality it only took us just over the day. All I can say, that in order to Woosh It you have to Push it, so keep on plugging round 13. 

Where abouts do you recommend advertising the thread?

1. 1823Dave

2.Damo6925

3. olivier

4. Gavin

Edited by Gavin

1. 1823Dave

2.Damo6925

3. olivier

4. Gavin

Cheers Gavin! could you pm me your email address?

Two more to go until we get some great tasting water

Lelit MaraX - Niche Zero

• Like 1
20 hours ago, 1823Dave said:

Cheers Gavin! could you pm me your email address?

Two more to go until we get some great tasting water emoji4.png

Lelit MaraX - Niche Zero

All done. Cheers for organising, Dave.

The funniest thing will be, when you eventually get the list filled 2 people will pop up immediately asking if anyone is starting another round 🤣

Edited by DavecUK

Nothing here...

I bought one in round 10 and really like it. The wife was so sceptical that she would ever use it and said that her tea tasted funny at first. Now she is a total convert although not to the point where she ever bothers to refill the reservoir.

Not bought a single bottle of water since delivery!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I bought one in round 10 and really like it. The wife was so sceptical that she would ever use it and said that her tea tasted funny at first. Now she is a total convert although not to the point where she ever bothers to refill the reservoir.

Not bought a single bottle of water since delivery!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

It's funny isn't it when things like that always seem to stay full . That's great to hear. It just looks so much more convenient than a fitted system. I love the idea of getting instant hot water for tea as well.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't drink tea or coffee, though she has succumbed to my obscene coffee hobbie and just accepts it... Its mainly the kitchen real estate I need to justify! Ozmio Zero looks great though and isn't that big I don't think

Lelit MaraX - Niche Zero

23 minutes ago, ChilledMatt said:

Your wife is just like my daughter....I'd swear she thinks the tank magically fills itself.

Nothing here...

11 minutes ago, 1823Dave said:

1. 1823Dave

2.Damo6925

3. olivier

4. Gavin

5. Mr_twobs

Added@mr_twobs, after comms through PMs. He doesn't have enough posts to comment as he is a lurker, is that OK@DavecUK?

Lelit MaraX - Niche Zero

I'm not a mod and don't make the rules, although I personally can't see anything wrong.... My personal view It's only getting 6 people together to buy directly from a retailer using your collective buying power. All the group buy rules were made to protect forum members. In this case you are not handling the payments yourself and simply using people power to make direct orders from an internet retailer.

Edited by DavecUK

Nothing here...

I'm not a mod and don't make the rules, although I personally can't see anything wrong.... My personal view It's only getting 6 people together to buy directly from a retailer using your collective buying power. All the group buy rules were made to protect forum members. In this case you are not handling the payments yourself and simply using people power to make direct orders from an internet retailer.
Ah, my mistake. I was convinced you were a mod! Sorry about that. Maybe it's the shiny spinney profile picture

Excellent, I share the same view.@mr_twobs has assured me he is ready and waiting for the invoice.

Lelit MaraX - Niche Zero

20 minutes ago, 1823Dave said:

Ah, my mistake. I was convinced you were a mod! Sorry about that. Maybe it's the shiny spinney profile picture emoji23.png

Excellent, I share the same view.@mr_twobs has assured me he is ready and waiting for the invoice.

Careful, I might have change my avatar.... In my personal opinion only, Mods should (among other things) be fair, impartial, unimpeachable, honest, unbiased, ideally not running a coffee related business and modding fairly for the right reasons....actually, perhaps I should be a mod ;)

P.S. being over 6ft 2 inch tall should also be a pre-requisite 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing here...

It has been reported to me that this isn’t actually a Group Buy and is therefore in the incorrect section. Just checking with the mods team how to proceed.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo