IGNORED

Technivorm Moccamaster Select (Latest Version) Price Reduced £100.00

I bought this Moccamaster in June From Belle Barista (£179.00)

It is the polished silver version of the new select range

I have half a box of filter papers so thats how many times I have used it.

Excellent condition, boxed with manual etc'

Also can include a stainless steel filter paper holder.

Pretty sure the warranty can be transfered.

Would like £100.00 collected in Leicester or buyer to arrange a courier.

Moka.jpg

This is such a bargain - please somebody buy it and stop me.

Alan, just in case, if I couldn’t collect for a couple of weeks would that be a problem?

Ta

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks @hubcap ;

I’ll come back and confirm tmw, just need to make sure I have a trip north. And if someone else comes along in the meantime and snaps your hand off, which they should, that’ll be my loss

Hi @hubcap ;

I’m really torn on this because I think from a design point of view this is fantastic. I love how it looks and according to all the reviews I’ve read, it’s capable of making great coffee. And I think £110 collected is a great price.

But having had more time to ponder on it, I think it’s more than I need right now as I’m generally only making 500g at a time and I really enjoy the process of making a V60. If I was making coffee for a family, or could convince my office to invest, I’d snap your hand off.

So apologies, I was almost there but I think I’m going to leave it for now.

It’s a fantastic bargain for someone.

Good luck with the sale Alan

I totally understand @salty, I only make for myself as well.

I like the way the hotplate stays on for 40 minutes, also I turn it off and back on again for another 40 minutes etc', depends what setting I use - full or half volume.

No worries mate.

Edited by hubcap
  • Like 1
  • The Systemic Kid changed the title to Technivorm Moccamaster Select (Latest Version) Price Reduced £100.00
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo