IGNORED

Anyone tried the espazzola group cleaning tool

23 minutes ago, Mikey finn said:

Ha ha ok it seems its iv been persuaded, think ill go for red. Where is the best place to get one and is there any suppliers doing discount for cfuk members, thought its worth an ask. . 

Will it fit the Elizabeth? I know it’s a 58mm group, but on their website there are exceptions. 

Edit: on their website, it says it won’t fit the Lelit Diana, a 58mm group machine. They say:

Lelit Anna (PL41LEM, PL41EM, PL41QE) , Anita (PL042TEMD, PL042EMI, PL042LM, PL042QE), Diana (PL60R1), Grace (PL81T): Espazzola doesn't fit, rim of the group-head is too narrow.

Interestingly, seems that 58mm and 57mm machines (Diana, Grace) have been tackled with the same brush.

No mention of Victoria or Elizabeth.

Maybe worthwhile dropping them an email before ordering to make sure.

Edited by MediumRoastSteam

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

Ha ha ok it seems its iv been persuaded, think ill go for red. Where is the best place to get one and is there any suppliers doing discount for cfuk members, thought its worth an ask. . 
They ran an introductory offer here when it launched, but that ended a while ago. I'm not aware of any current discounts.
8 hours ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Will it fit the Elizabeth? I know it’s a 58mm group, but on their website there are exceptions. 

Edit: on their website, it says it won’t fit the Lelit Diana, a 58mm group machine. They say:

Interestingly, seems that 58mm and 57mm machines (Diana, Grace) have been tackled with the same brush.

No mention of Victoria or Elizabeth.

Maybe worthwhile dropping them an email before ordering to make sure.

Ahh great shout ill ping them an email first to make sure. 👍

• Like 1

Worth getting a spare head for it as well at the same time. 

Comes with a free puzzle game... Fitting the flippin' thing together :classic_biggrin:

I got one ages ago and use it regularly. Good little gadget and works very well. 

• Like 1

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• 3 months later...

I've got one and I use it after every shot to keep the group a bit cleaner between proper cleans...

Decent bit of kit but I got mine half price when they were doing a site promotion, around £20 feels like a more appropriate price to me tbh...

• Like 1