IGNORED

Londinium compact

Had an idea ,

As there is a whisper of the Londinium compact machine actually becoming a reality , I was wondering how many people were considering of actually taking the plunge .

so I thought to make things interesting I would start a list , it’s all just a bit of fun and my effort to rekindle a little bit of joy in the forum .

1.Thecatlinux 

• Like 2

I know I have a bad memory since my cardiac arrest, but does this project not seem to be dragging along? I wonder what whispers you have heard Cat. Does anyone know what format the LC will take? Will it be a Londinium take on aLa Pavings?

• Like 1

The advantage of being a Silver member....

1 minute ago, Thecatlinux said:

No it is not 

Come on.....share with the uninitiated !

The advantage of being a Silver member....

@jimbojohn55 - I would love one, but reckon it will be higher than a grand.

The plumbed in only smaller lever with no pump is about 2k, with new tooling costs and potentially non-standard lever heads I would bet on it being 2.5k or similar to the r24 so well above Pav territory.

Edited by Northern_Monkey
5 minutes ago, Northern_Monkey said:

The plumbed in only smaller lever with no pump is about 2k, with new tooling costs and potentially non-standard lever heads I would bet on it being 2.5k or similar to the r24 so well above Pav territory.

Let’s just hope it’s not that dear or I may be scrubbing my name off the list 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Northern_Monkey said:

It won’t be more than a grand 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, dfk41 said:

I know I have a bad memory since my cardiac arrest, but does this project not seem to be dragging along? I wonder what whispers you have heard Cat. Does anyone know what format the LC will take? Will it be a Londinium take on aLa Pavings?

I think it will be a londinium take on ............

Edited by coffeechap
3 hours ago, Thecatlinux said:

was wondering how many people were considering of actually taking the plunge. 

I was considering it..in 2018 😂

1.Thecatlinux
2. Jimbojohn55 pft
3. VivaLaTank
4. Joey24

5. Jon Foster (2)

6. Stanic

• Like 1

Londinium, as a brand, need to offer more than one machine now that the L R list price is north of £3.5k which puts it beyond the reach of most pockets. Filling the void with a capable machine, like the original L1, but costing considerably less is a no brainer. 

• Like 2

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

As I have posted elsewhere I was considering the LR earlier this year and was discussing the precise details with Reiss when in the space of (it seems!) a few weeks it went from 2,250 to 2,750 and then 3,080 (3,700 if VAT is included - and yes I understand it became the LR24).  The new cheap one (the Compresa) doesn't fit my needs as it needs a water connection but the Compact would do me nicely - as others have pointed out timetable is the issue.

1. Thecatlinux
  2. Jimbojohn55 pft
  3. VivaLaTank
  4. Joey24
  5. Jon Foster (2)
  6. Stanic
  7. PJCT (Patrick)

10 minutes ago, Stanic said:

I was considering it..in 2018 😂

1.Thecatlinux
2. Jimbojohn55 pft
3. VivaLaTank