Jump to content

Has anyone bought the Osmio Vit C shower?


Recommended Posts

I have seen a lot of posts about the Osmio Zero, which I have now decided to purchase rather than an undercounter system. The Zero will solve drinking, cooking and probably some cleaning issues, but I need something for my eczema prone skin, I am really intrigued by their Vitamin C shower filter (they have a shower head too).

Just wondering if anyone has tried it? Thoughts? 😊

 

Edited by slammy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah was really hoping someone would give the low-down, alas, no one seems to have fallen for it like me haha - I've taken the plunge and just ordered it.

Will maybe do a review if its of any interest to others. 🙃

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slammy said:

Ah was really hoping someone would give the low-down, alas, no one seems to have fallen for it like me haha - I've taken the plunge and just ordered it.

Will maybe do a review if its of any interest to others. 🙃

I will be interested to see what you think...as I have it, but I will wait to see what you make of it. You purchased the inline adaptor didn't you and not the shower head?

 

In fairness it's actually in my daughters shower

Edited by DavecUK
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

I will be interested to see what you think...as I have it, but I will wait to see what you make of it. You purchased the inline adaptor didn't you and not the shower head?

 

In fairness it's actually in my daughters shower

Ah @DavecUK I went with the showerhead but I have a feeling you're going to give a good reason for the inline adaptor? ..... 🙈 let me know, maybe it's not too late to switch it lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slammy said:

Ah @DavecUK I went with the showerhead but I have a feeling you're going to give a good reason for the inline adaptor? ..... 🙈 let me know, maybe it's not too late to switch it lol. 

I only went with the inline adaptor because her shower has the Aqualisa Digital Quartz shower unit and the flow can be so high (they are individually pumped units) they work best with their own shower heads.

Edited by DavecUK
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DavecUK said:

I only went with the inline adaptor because her shower has the Aqualisa Digital Quartz shower unit and the flow can be so high (they are individually pumped units) they work best with their own shower heads.

I see, mines is just an over tub shower and needed a new shower head anyway. Liked the look of the osmio too. It's coming on Monday, quite excited to give it a go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slammy said:

I see, mines is just an over tub shower and needed a new shower head anyway. Liked the look of the osmio too. It's coming on Monday, quite excited to give it a go.

Just so people on number 11? of the group buy don't get excited, you mean the Shower head is coming on Monday, not an Osmio Zero 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

Just so people on number 11? of the group buy don't get excited, you mean the Shower head is coming on Monday, not an Osmio Zero 🤣

Hahaha I wish! Yes just the shower head is coming on Monday. It's like a little treat before the zero 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

    New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

    Advertising

    Coffee Forums Media Kit

    Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

     

    coffee-subscription-mini.png

    Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

     

    Donate / Sponsor

    Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

    Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

    image.png



    Coffee Forums Logo
     

×
×
  • Create New...