Hi,

Also adding my name to the list!

Thanks!

1. caipiao

2. Kannan

3. Slammy

4. skylark

5. Polly

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay as soon as you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Added Polly as requested.

@Polly could you PM me your name as well please (in addition to the email address)?

Just one more to go! 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See like waiting for a bus, nothing for ages then 3 come along at once 🙄

Just to update everyone in the group buy: Mark is out of the office. I was surprised not to receive anything (although to be fair it has only been 2 hours-is). So I rang up sales team who said Mark is

Perhaps he saw the electric bike thread

Posted Images

Sort out the admin, and you will all be using them by the weekend (based on the times for round 10). Enjoy 💧

Profitec Pro 600, Niche Zero, 1Zpresso JX Pro, Osmio Zero

If I could think of something witty and original to put in my signature, this is where it would be . . .

Will get ready to send the details out to Osmio once I am back at my computer later.

Could those who have not sent their name / email address please PM me those? Believe Osmio will reach out separately for delivery and invoice addresses and contact number.

On 09/08/2020 at 14:24, skylark said:

It's on the website page ... I've already asked the question that's how I know. Anyways .... it's £36 for the extra couple of years.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

@skylark haha was being lazy, thanks for the info! 

59 minutes ago, Jony said:

Jesus how's your % rate going @DavecUK

If this keeps up, Jeff Bezos will look like a pauper compared to me..... ;)

• Haha 1

Just to update everyone in the group buy: Mark is out of the office. I was surprised not to receive anything (although to be fair it has only been 2 hours-is). So I rang up sales team who said Mark is not in. I forwarded the email. They said they would reach out to the individual re colour, plug type, extended warranty, and contact details, hopefully very shortly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, caipiao said:

Just to add: the extended warranty is £36, i.e no further discount lol - I tried! 

Perhaps he saw the electric bike thread ;)

• Haha 2

Just to let the group know I've received my email from Osmio and replied back with my details. Going for black and doing the extended warranty. Excited!!!! 😄

9 hours ago, slammy said:

Just to let the group know I've received my email from Osmio and replied back with my details. Going for black and doing the extended warranty. Excited!!!! 😄

Same. Now waiting for the invoice....

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo