Osmio Zero Round 11

Em - read Dave’s review and did some quick research. Looks like a good thing to have (I mean, first world stuff really so can’t complain). Would be happy to start a new round. Do I need to contact Osmio first to check if the offer is still valid? 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See like waiting for a bus, nothing for ages then 3 come along at once 🙄

Just to update everyone in the group buy: Mark is out of the office. I was surprised not to receive anything (although to be fair it has only been 2 hours-is). So I rang up sales team who said Mark is

Perhaps he saw the electric bike thread

Posted Images

Previous advice for this question has been - no, don’t ask Osmio - why give them the opportunity to stop now?

Just follow the pattern and collect five other participants.

You will all be glad you did it.

Regards,
John

Edited by Ozzyjohn
Attempt to add clarity
  • Like 1

Profitec Pro 600, Niche Zero, 1Zpresso JX Pro, Osmio Zero

If I could think of something witty and original to put in my signature, this is where it would be . . .

8 hours ago, Ozzyjohn said:

Previous advice for this question has been - no, don’t ask Osmio - why give them the opportunity to stop now?

Just follow the pattern and collect five other participants.

You will all be glad you did it.

Regards,
John

Thanks John. Will do that - I'll do a copy paste from the round 10 post (thanks williamp!) 

Offer is for £321 which represents over 25% discount. This is for 6 people in a group buy - who all need to co-ordinate their orders with Osmio at the same time.

1. Osmio Zero with 3 year guarantee (upgrade to 5 years available at extra cost)
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

I am happy to act as the coordinator and will contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses.  (please PM me your name and email address).  Please note that any payments will be made individually and directly to Osmio.  I will receive no benefit other than to get the same group deal.

If you would like to participate, please add your name to the current name list:

1. caipiao

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay as soon as you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

• Like 1

Been following these Osmio threads for a while now. One question, How do you bring the water back to Gaggia Classic boiler spec (or other coffee machine's for that matter). I assume you don't just use it as is  

I don't do nothing goes straight in my water tank or glass or V60.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

On 03/08/2020 at 07:51, caipiao said:

Thanks John. Will do that - I'll do a copy paste from the round 10 post (thanks williamp!) 

Offer is for £321 which represents over 25% discount. This is for 6 people in a group buy - who all need to co-ordinate their orders with Osmio at the same time.

1. Osmio Zero with 3 year guarantee (upgrade to 5 years available at extra cost)
  2. Free delivery
  3. Free extra set of filters

I am happy to act as the coordinator and will contact Osmio once I have all the names and email addresses.  (please PM me your name and email address).  Please note that any payments will be made individually and directly to Osmio.  I will receive no benefit other than to get the same group deal.

If you would like to participate, please add your name to the current name list:

1. caipiao

Please do not add your name to the list unless you are able to pay as soon as you receive the invoice, as it could hold up getting the Osmio being sent to the other buyers. 

Surprised that no one else is signing up - thought had a couple of people waiting for a new thread to be organised... where are you guys 😂

It will get there eventually, may take a few weeks.

Another one for using no additives to Osmio water in machine.

Might be an idea to ask @MildredM or @Rhys to remove the question mark in the title ???

"I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might just be awake."

@skylark @shaunlawler - based on your comments on the round 10 thread, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for . . .

Regards,
John

• Like 1

Profitec Pro 600, Niche Zero, 1Zpresso JX Pro, Osmio Zero

If I could think of something witty and original to put in my signature, this is where it would be . . .

2 hours ago, caipiao said:

Oh yeah good idea. Could the guys help? @MildredM or @Rhys 

Thanks 😉

that OK? :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Hi there

So adding my name to the list!

Thanks!

1. caipiao

2. Kannan

• Like 1

Decent Pro 1.3, Sage DB (Slayer, Brass OPV and Pump modded, IMS Screen), Titus EK43s SSP Burrs, Mignon Silenzio, Niche coming soon, Osmio Zero.

Hi,

Also adding my name to the list!

Thanks!

1. caipiao

2. Kannan

3. Slammy

•  
  • Like 1
On 04/08/2020 at 09:42, Ozzyjohn said:

@skylark @shaunlawler - based on your comments on the round 10 thread, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for . . .

Regards,
John

3 down 3 more to go! If both would join that would make the wait a bit less 🙂

8 minutes ago, caipiao said:

3 down 3 more to go! If both would join that would make the wait a bit less 🙂

Don't worry it will be like waiting for a  bus (remember that old saying, nothing for ages then 3 come along). I do hope you guys get sorted soon though.

Don't worry it will be like waiting for a  bus (remember that old saying, nothing for ages then 3 come along). I do hope you guys get sorted soon though.

Haha yeah that’s really true (re bus)...

Hi,

Thanks!

1. caipiao

2. Kannan

3. Slammy

4. skylark

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm in too ... but I need an extended warranty so am guessing that I can 'negotiate' at invoice time?

Hi,

Thanks!

1. caipiao

2. Kannan

3. Slammy

4. skylark

Great!

I was about to post one of these: https://tenor.com/7DU8.gif
I'm in too ... but I need an extended warranty so am guessing that I can 'negotiate' at invoice time?

We can also ask when I eventually send the group buy request to them...
56 minutes ago, caipiao said:

We can also ask when I eventually send the group buy request to them...

I would be curious to know cost for the extension too..

2 more to go 😊🤞 

It's on the website page ... I've already asked the question that's how I know. Anyways .... it's £36 for the extra couple of years.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo