jjstorgaard

Spouted portafilter 58mm

I'm looking for a 58mm portafilter with a two-way spout for my Gaggia Classic, as I've broken the handle on the one that came with it. As far as I understand, pretty much any 58mm will do, I'm not fussed about the angle when it's locked in. Wooden handle would be nice, or at least one that I could later change.

JJ

I wish I could, but the one that came with my 2007 Gaggia Classic doesn't have a normal handle with a thread. It was held on with a screw that broke when I tried to remove it.

JJ

16 minutes ago, jjstorgaard said:

I wish I could, but the one that came with my 2007 Gaggia Classic doesn't have a normal handle with a thread. It was held on with a screw that broke when I tried to remove it.

JJ

Yea, mine did that as well.

I just drilled out the broken bolt and rethreaded it, but I had the tools to do it so.

They do pop up on eBay from time to time. I was watching this one but as I said above, I managed to fix the old one.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313159592142

*Not sure if this would fit yours!

Yeah I don't have the tools for that unfortunately. Thanks anyway, it's appreciated.

JJ

• Like 1

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo