dfk41

Trump or Biden?

Please play the ball, not the man or the inevitable will happen.

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, The Systemic Kid said:

Please play the ball, not the man or the inevitable will happen.

Hey....that's my bloody phrase, you get your own ;)

When Trump appointed Kayleigh Mc Enany, I initially thought...ah he just wants a pretty face to head these press conferences up. However, she has proved fantastic at handling the press. Should I ever become World King (I heard that somewhere)...I'd definitely appoint her to do my press conferences. Very good, quick thinking, good in a crisis. Damn, if she ran for President...I'd vote for her.

tenor.gif?itemid=16249401

Edited by DavecUK

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

Oh I nearly forgot about poor old Joe.

16d66659d24dbeebba5bc2c8a201c5ea.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

15 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

Hey....that's my bloody phrase, you get your own ;)

Plagiarism is the greatest form of flattery, Dave.

• Haha 1

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

I think to bring this back on track, the choice is Trump or Biden. Is it possible to take emotions out of the choice. If you hate Trump, is there anyway you could consider that even so, he might be a better President than Biden. What seems o be coming through on the hole, is that folks fully expect Biden to be a better President but based on nothing other than hatred of Trump......that is a dangerous place to be!

Full Disclosure:

Who needs a signature anyway.....??

People seam to forget that 'Murica has a reputation of choosing out its millions of inhabitants, the most useless idiots it can muster to become president. Reagan was portrayed as a bumbling idiot on Spitting Image. And don't say you've already forgotten about Bush Jnr... Maybe electing imbeciles has the effect of making even the thickest swamp amoeba feel worthy of the possibility of one day running for president. It is after all a country where dreams are made..

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

1 minute ago, dfk41 said:

I think to bring this back on track, the choice is Trump or Biden. Is it possible to take emotions out of the choice. If you hate Trump, is there anyway you could consider that even so, he might be a better President than Biden. What seems o be coming through on the hole, is that folks fully expect Biden to be a better President but based on nothing other than hatred of Trump......that is a dangerous place to be!

That's not fair...I keep hoping

454c4g.jpg

Kim will be the first female US president.

Trump voters vote for Trump because Trump. Biden Voters will vote Biden because Trump.

One is a personal choice, the other is  Hobson's depending on your viewpoint.

Trump will win.

38 minutes ago, Blue_Cafe said:

Kim will be the first female US president.

Trump voters vote for Trump because Trump. Biden Voters will vote Biden because Trump.

One is a personal choice, the other is  Hobson's depending on your viewpoint.

Trump will win.

Who is Kim?

I don't see how you can be sue that no one will vote Trump because Biden.

“Coffee evokes the most insane reactions in people”, Rene Redzepi.

https://markwjburness.wordpress.com/

5 minutes ago, MWJB said:

Who is Kim?

I don't see how you can be sue that no one will vote Trump because Biden.

Kim Kardashian :classic_laugh:

It's not a digital statement of fact. It's a generalisation.

I have seen very little positive spin actually for Biden. It just seems to be all "Vote for not Trump"

I'm sure there is much pro-Biden spin based on his projected ability to be President, but I see very little of it. It's mostly "sleepy Joe.B"

3 hours ago, Blue_Cafe said:

I have seen very little positive spin actually for Biden. It just seems to be all "Vote for not Trump"

I'm sure there is much pro-Biden spin based on his projected ability to be President, but I see very little of it. It's mostly "sleepy Joe.B"

We've seen these mistakes quite a bit at home recently haven't we?

It's important, particularly in an election to have a positive message. 'Make America Great Again' was a brilliant slogan. Tell people the positive reasons to vote for you, not the negative that will happen if you don't.