IGNORED

Mahlkonig Brasilia

Time to move my awesome little retro Brasilia on to free up some space in the kitchen.

This hasn't missed a beat in the year or so I've had it. I only use it for filter, but have tried it for espresso and it can grind plenty fine. Its a stepped adjustment so wouldn't be ideal for espresso though.

It's obviously an old grinder, so has marks commensurate with age, and is missing one of its rubber feet so has a slight wobble on the counter.

This is an incredibly simple grinder. No capacitor or circuit boards. Just a switch and a motor!

The burrs are in good shape, importantly, as I doubt they're still available from Mahlkonig. I'm sure a company like SSP could produce some if need be though.

Hoping for a collection of this but could arrange shipping. It won't be cheap though as I will insure and package it to the nines to avoid it being broken as you'll never get parts for it.

Offers in region of £150 considered.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

Michael 447c68db746c1cc3779b76b030d6f67a.jpga68049d6e15bd89adcf843f7ac6e0ffb.jpg932607f4d89578a7da46054fb3dc7f60.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo