IGNORED

La Pavoni single hole steam tips

Brass single hole steam tip for a La Pavoni. Hole is 1.3mm or thereabouts. Works wonders. Used for a couple of months.

£8 posted Royal Mail first class

I also have other 2 that I’m giving away for free. Hey are stainless steel made, one with a very narrow hole - makes amazing microfoam, but it takes aaagggggeeeesss! and the other one is wider.  Reason I’m giving those away for free is that it seems they have rusted inside. Stainless steel shouldn’t rust, but, to me, it has. I have no use for them, so you might as well have it.

*to be clear* - I’m selling the brass tip. The other ones are free. If you don’t want them, let me know and I’ll give them away to someone who might want it.

44569008-2AD7-4B8E-BB6F-39ECA8F75CDA.jpeg

AD6491DC-477C-4E96-AE7A-0E5E9B04C352.jpeg

Edited by MediumRoastSteam

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

Also at: CoffeeTime Forum & Niche Zero Owners Group

54 minutes ago, TomHughes said:

Yes please. (Partly because I want that smaller tip!) 

Good stuff @TomHughes - just to make sure - I’m selling the brass one.

Im giving the other ones to you free of charge, As they might not be suitable due to suspected rust on the inside. Is that clear? If so, let’s go PM.

Current: Lelit Elizabeth / Niche Zero / VST baskets / Distilled water + 100mg NaCO3/L

Previous: Gaggia Classic | Eureka Mignon | Rocket Cellini Evo | Profitec 700 | Profitec T-64 | Gene Cafe CBR-101 | Kinu M68 | Feldgrind 2 | La Pavoni Europiccola 2012

49 minutes ago, MediumRoastSteam said:

Good stuff @TomHughes - just to make sure - I’m selling the brass one.

Im giving the other ones to you free of charge, As they might not be suitable due to suspected rust on the inside. Is that clear? If so, let’s go PM.

Yep all good I’ll pm you 

7 minutes ago, MrNik said:

@MediumRoastSteam

If @TomHughesdoesn't take for whatever reason I'll take the brass one or any of the steel ones, anything will be better than the 3 hole standard. 

Just need something while the single hole is made by Nick. 

I will do, but it's very unlikely. 🙂 - On the positive, Nicknak's tips are top notch. 👍

Moved to sold. :) 

The single hole tips are great, although I wouldn't know what a 3 hole tip is like as mine came with a single hole tip.

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Customised Mazzer Major + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..