William P

Osmio Zero Round 10

5 minutes ago, skylark said:

Nah, i'm a follower not a leader. I'll leave that sort of things to those familiar with the forum and join in later emoji57.png

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

<lol> enjoy the wait.

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

enjoy the wait.
I"ll check back regularly ...

all installed and working great.  Irony is, this was bought to feed a coffee machine not yet purchased, but the convenience and ease of use had led to us drinking more tea!

1 hour ago, ZiggyMarley said:

all installed and working great.  Irony is, this was bought to feed a coffee machine not yet purchased, but the convenience and ease of use had led to us drinking more tea!

Have you tried the sister forum teaforums.co.uk?

I have been amazed how much water I go through with the Osmio. I thought I would be filling it every few days but its been more like twice a day and there are only of two of us using it. 

• Haha 1

Seriously looking at picking one of these up!

I'm moving back to London today and need to get used to hard water again...usually filtered by a Brita filter.

Can this take hard water straight from the tap or is the general consensus to feed it with Brita filtered water?

1 hour ago, shaunlawler said:

Can this take hard water straight from the tap or is the general consensus to feed it with Brita filtered water?

Straight from the tap mate.

Lelit Mara PL62 with wood upgrade - Mignon Specialita (Chrome) - Delonghi KG79 - Osmio Zero (White) - Technivorm Moccamaster - 3 & 6 cup Moka Pots - Asso Jack - Ceramic Airscapes. 

On 23/07/2020 at 15:49, mmmatron said:

Thanks for organising. My husband is going to kill me when he sees the size of it. I’ve not quite convinced him of the benefits yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simples, @mmmatron and @Ozzyjohn . Partner swap 😂😂

Anyone know what the cost of an extended warranty runs to?

It's on the web site?

image.png.2833d1141ec0e79215c2fc419bf7df63.png

Reviews: https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/ YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/szhgxzl

I do this as a hobby, I'm not in business and receive no payment for my work a full disclosure is, and always has been, on my review and YouTube sites. Oh, I agree with @dfk41 quite often...well sometimes.

It's on the web site?
image.png.2833d1141ec0e79215c2fc419bf7df63.png
So it is, thanks!

Anyone with a white Osmio .... does it come with a white power lead?

IMG_20200811_160306.jpg

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

12 minutes ago, Jony said:

IMG_20200811_160306.jpg

You posted that just to upset him! ;)

• Haha 1

Agreed = White

Lelit Mara PL62 with wood upgrade - Mignon Specialita (Chrome) - Delonghi KG79 - Osmio Zero (White) - Technivorm Moccamaster - 3 & 6 cup Moka Pots - Asso Jack - Ceramic Airscapes. 

The white looks much nicer than my black one

DE1+, Monolith conical

7 minutes ago, mmmatron said:

The white looks much nicer than my black one

In our house, that would be followed by something like . . .

We could have the kitchen refitted to match a nice white one.

Regards,
John

Profitec Pro 600, Niche Zero, 1Zpresso JX Pro, Osmio Zero

If I could think of something witty and original to put in my signature, this is where it would be . . .

In our house, that would be followed by something like . . .
We could have the kitchen refitted to match a nice white one.

Regards,
John

Haha sounds like something I’d say!

DE1+, Monolith conical

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo